Thank you for progress update

A lot of people complained on the forums when the community event started that we didn't have a counter or any way of tracking progress. @TK-421 took the time to explain that the current structure of the game does not allow for a live counter to exist in game, but that future events like this will contain such counters or progress bars (similar to the way the star counter works, I would imagine). So, a few people voiced that an inbox message with our progress towards milestones would be helpful. Well, this morning, there was a message saying we had killed a bit over 3 million so far.

Thank you for listening. Sometimes, especially when there are problems, many of us feel like we are talking to brick walls when we make suggestions. Every once in a while, it is good to see quick action on our suggestions. We do notice and thank you for that.

Blue
LadyAquilabubbles

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @thebluebox

A lot of people like to pull out their "Jump To Conclusions" mats every time something happens with the game...patience is not a strong suit of 90% of the people on this forum...you're a very rare voice of reason my friend!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Survivor420
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @SlickRick It's called empathy. Unfortunately, it seems to be lacking in society these days. The devs are humans with lives and all the imperfections that come with being human. They will get things wrong. They will get things right. It's important to give them feedback when they do things right and not just yell when they get things wrong.
    rgerkmanSurvivor420
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @thebluebox agreed with you mate :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    edited April 2016
    @TK-421 @Teeceezy We didn't get another progress update today. Why? I was thinking we would get an inbox with a progress update each morning. Have we broken 6 million yet?
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    It's there now- was being thrown around this afternoon I believe. Almost 7.5 I think
    Hmmm....I was just in the game and my inbox wasn't registering any new messages. Maybe the bulb broke and didn't light up.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    They updated the total in the same announcement posted yesterday @thebluebox
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Close enough. But yeah you'd think it would be updated 3-4x a day....
    OH. That might explain it. I didn't know they could update messages and was looking for a new one. Learn something new every day.
    As long as they update it when they get to the office in the morning and again before they leave, I'm good. If they could program it to auto update once an hour, that would be ideal. However, that might not be possible.