PSA: Revised: Factory challenge has two deadly challenges. (4/11/16)

zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,428
Please be careful, it's still deadly.

It looks like deadly hasn't been fixed and this is the hard one so please be careful.
rgerkmanInvaderPerdtin

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    WTF?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    ggbatsSlickRick
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited April 2016
    Thx 4 info...just wanted to start a thread :wink:

But...not that many saviors to catch the goal, right?
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,659
    edited April 2016
    The compound is deadly again?? I don't nderstand what's all that about. Are we going to see who finally fall dead in the 'supposed not dead'??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ggbats
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    Not to mention it's the the 3rd mission, not the typical 6th mission. Perhaps it's always like that on this challenge, but it's easy to overlook if you aren't paying attention.
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Also the spawn issue that caused problems last time still exists. Thought they were going to fix that?
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27

Come on Next Games. You were supposed to remove the deadly missions weren't you?
    The_Vengeful_1Zette
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    ceoofogn said:

Come on Next Games. You were supposed to remove the deadly missions weren't you?

I am fairly certain they are aware of that and working on it.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    bumshoe said:

They should have give us the graveyard challenge a second time until they fix it...also because of the Negan revenge thingy :wink:
    ceoofognrgerkmanraida1021
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    bumshoe said:

ceoofogn said:

Are they? I haven't heard anything from them stating they realize this.
    masmith93FizzyPinot
  • FearlessFreepFearlessFreep Member Posts: 52
    They are too busy trying to figure out how to get folks to pay more money to play the game rather than fix the current issues.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The new maps are easy to design with no deadlies. When they recycle the older maps, they have to go back and recode a bit. Seems like they might have changed one part of the code and missed another part.
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    edited April 2016
    My new character, DeeDee player level 11, does NOT have this as a deadly. iPhone user. @zbot
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @IRONDee Can you please test to see if fleeing the mission actually lets you get out with all three survivors? Could be a display issue. Others did test and found that the mission still resulted in the loss of a survivor if you fled, or if someone died on the mission.
    @zoson @eetu I tried it with my lvl 2 starting scouts. Fled with heavy damage but no permadeath.

zoson_wendy_
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    It's got to be a code problem with the update for existing gamers and older challenges then because the last challenge didn't have a deadly and it was new...hopefully they can find a fix for it in a future update
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    zosonJerome
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Weird how some survivors die and some don't on these Deadly challenges.

And before on this exact deadly challenge there was a fattie spawning on the right side and now there's a fattie spawning on both the left and the right sides!!!
  • hANNIBALhANNIBAL Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2016
    Hi.
    I have lost a 17lv leg assault on this one, can anyone help?! There shouldn't be any deadly levels no more!? What is wrong...

@zbot
  • bobbymerubobbymeru Member Posts: 3
    Yep, just lost my 2 epics and a rare on this deadly challenge that wasn't supposed to be deadly. Walker tanks kept spawning and got swarmed. Tried to flee and it wouldn't let me
    To be clear, on my new game, the icon isn't red-tipped, and the word deadly never appears. On my old game, both appear. For the devs, are you guys seeing the word deadly and ignoring it because release notes said it isn't deadly, or are you not seeing the red tip or word?

Two of my members lost legendary survivors to this map this week.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,428
    @hANNIBAL, @bobbymeru, @zoson, sorry for your and your guild member's loss.

The deadly on this challenge is much harder than normal. The first time this challenge came out a PSA was issued about the difficulty.

This PSA was to warn users that deadly still exists in this challenge and that it was still hard and to be careful.

Next time you see anything that says deadly, assume it's deadly. You can check on the lower recommended level of the mission when you try to flee, it will tell you that you will lose a survivor (die) instead of heavy damage (non deadly).

@bobbymeru, if all your survivors are in a struggle, You don't get the option to flee.

@Irondee, is this the first time for the compound challenge for your new game but a repeat for the old game?
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    My guild player doesn't read the forums, he just posted me this @zbot

So are we saying that everyone should check the forums before playing every game.

Why wasn't this change put out within the APP.
    ggbatsFizzyPinot[Deleted User]
  • hANNIBALhANNIBAL Member Posts: 20
    @zbot

"Next time you see anything that says deadly, assume it's deadly..."

That's the problem, to assume anything what nextgame says like "Challenges no longer have deadly missions"
    Survivor420
    @johnnydives, great point! I actually forgot about the in game announcement.

I guess they stopped teaching people how to read in the public school system...usually when I see something that says "Deadly" then I assume it's deadly...it's a weird concept
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    antblynknzsmasherCrowTRobotPerdtin
  • bobbymerubobbymeru Member Posts: 3
    Can read just fine SlickRick...like when I read the numerous announcements they put out for the update saying no more deadly and someone mentioned on here that they tested it and confirmed it wasn't.
    Survivor420
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    @SlickRick you know how it goes these days...it's never your fault, just find someone else to blame!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    blynknzSlickRick
    Alright everyone, let's stay on topic and keep the discussion civil.
    @zbot

My bad man! I just don't understand how you can miss that it says "Deadly"...yes I'm very aware of the announcement that was made and that there was a challenge with no deadly mission...I was just saying a little common sense can be exercised...I mean a red traffic light doesn't say "STOP"...but common sense tells you stop
    There wasn't any expectation that the map wasn't deadly with my members. Just that the difficulty is greater than expected and they underestimated it... I had warned everyone in my guild.

It does suck that the patch notes said one thing and it wasn't true for all users, but I'd rather have patch notes with a couple errata than no patch notes at all.
    SlickRickmasmith93