Show your Legendary Weapons !

Hi guys i would like to see ur legendary weapons and would be very glad about if it would be post here :)
ggbats

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    My current favorites.
    NCDawgFan
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    These are my current favorites for my A team

rbolton820
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    How do I get these to show without following link?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

You have to drag the files from your desktop/folder into the box where you are typing your message.
    Ah, so no can do on phone.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

drax
    I don't think so
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71

Not all legendary but worth while at level 20!
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    @DCNats how did you make those pictures smaller?
    Not exactly sure. It wasn't intentional. That was just the size they turned out. But when I sent them from my phone (iPhone), I picked the small option rather than full size.
    ggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Here's a few of my favorite weapons...I didn't do armor because there were too many

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick is 688 the best we can do on a warrior weapon? Have you see higher? That matches my best as well. I do have two 900 shooters and a 900 scout weapon. Uncertain about the limit on a hunter or assault weapon.
    @NCDawgFan

Yeah your numbers are right...688 for legendary warrior, 900 for legendary, 476 for legendary bruiser, and 900 for legendary scout...I only put Carol's Blade because I like it better than the others (I bought that bundle when my highest scout was 16)...all my legendary rifles and assault are level 18 or 19 so I have to wait for the workshop upgrade...I only have level 20 epics for hunter and assault
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    688 for Hunter rifles as well

SlickRick
    @SlickRick how about the assault weapon maximum? Thanks
    @NCDawgFan

I don't have a level 20 legendary assault yet...my best is a level 19 epic at 438
    @SlickRick I don't have a Legendary assault weapon either but I do have this one. It gets the job done for now paired with my Legendary survivor and his maxed out armour.
    @NCDawgFan

That's a good assault survivor with weapon/gear right there buddy! Assault is the one class I don't have a legendary survivor yet...I have 5 epics that max out between 17-19...still hoping to get that legendary...although it could be worse so I'm not complaining lol

I just got this one from a gold crate earlier...will have to upgrade it later this week after I get done with a few others

Very nice pull @SlickRick. I would look for one with the gold spread trait if you can continue to be patient. Mine kills walkers I don't even see just off the screen.
    Agree. No gold spread, no waste XP on upgrade.

@NCDawgFan

Yeah I agree gold spread (or even silver) on it would have been perfect...but beggars can't be choosers ya know!

Plus if you strategize right this one can still cause a good bit of pain...I try not to get too caught up in traits when you have a level 20 legendary item...it's like winning the lottery and then complaining because they're paying you over 20 years :)
    rgerkman
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    @capibara Capi! Awesome. Too bad you got that already...I think I saw a Facebook post saying that is the community event reward legendary weapon. Guess you get to have two of 'em.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,270
    Yes thanks @SpringChicken ...i will share soon som thoughts about my "chopper" in the forum, but right now i'm fine and we are also good friends :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @NCDawgFan Assault rifle maximum is 609. Does 977 damage used by my legendary assault lvl17.

Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    Scared_Dead
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I have quite a few.. but these are my best for each class :)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnes
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 529
    edited April 2016

Everyone of these i got from the 500tg gold crate
    Wild Walking 1
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145

I think this one shoots peas. Aw cute.
    masmith93[Deleted User]ggbatsPic