Show your Legendary Weapons !

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @SpringChicken That's hilarious. :D
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    edited April 2016
    My best ones:

Need xp!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    SpringChicken
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    That's an awesome weapon @Capleton I could sure use that upgrade for my primary Legendary assualt survivor. Gotta love that gold arc!
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2016
    @SpringChicken

I think this one shoots peas. Aw cute.

Don't underestimate the gold wide bore trait, if you're lucky you could maybe shoot a tomato can :lol:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Johnbert
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    Pretty sure this one doesn't shoot peas. But I may never know because XP is scarce!

ggbats
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Sierra

That's one good-looking rifle right there! If you ever want to mistakenly drop it into my weapons cache give me a buzz :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    You are going to love that gold wide bore trait @Sierra. I have the same weapon maxed out. You can kill 5 or six walker lined up, but if you can take your shot on an angle rather than straight on, you can kill 8 or 10. Sometimes I am shocked that walkers on the periphery drop dead after I shoot into a herd.
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    The best i got so far
  • Newcastle_FanNewcastle_Fan Member Posts: 2
    My stash
  • Newcastle_FanNewcastle_Fan Member Posts: 2
    My stash
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Yea lots of gold traits to unlock but need xp
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    Work in progress, I just unlocked episode 12. Hopefully that means better gear.
    Nice collection @Scared_Dead. Be careful about what you spend your hard earned XP on for upgrades. Go for the gear that matches your go-to mission team and their gear with the best traits. If you get too overzealous you will wind up with an armory full of fully upgraded gear that you would never consider ever using again like me and @SlickRick.
    SlickRickScared_Dead
    @NCDawgFan

Yeah I heard that :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    @NCDawgFan
    Yeah some guild mates told me I should hold out on armor until I get some leg 17/20.
    @Scared_Dead Lots of players have lot of different ideas on the best way to compete on here, but mine has been to spend the same energy and XP on armour as weapons and survivors. I think I win my 17 vs. 17 Outpost raids because my go-to survivors have great armour and can possibly take that one additional hit that gets me the win. My primary level 17 Legendary assault guy has a health score of close to 1900. I use him as the "tip of the spear" and let my two level 17 Epic hunters clean up the leftovers. Certainly not the only way to play or spend your hard earned XP, but it is my theory for long term success. Good luck!
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Nothing to see here. I just have Legendary weapons for Scouts and Bruisers. :'(
    Perdtin
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Was reading this post just because lol, but if I posted all my maxed lvl 20 legendary weapons & armor for every type we could be here awhile & would take me as long to post as it did to upgrade them all lmao, so just need to take my word for it, only survivors I didn't max with lvl 20 legendary so far are scouts & bruisers( bruiser has lvl 19 leg) but my inventory is pretty stacked id say
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I just found this:

zosonggbatsAnnette578Fester17
    Two great gold traits @DarkFae. I need that weapon for my Legendary assualt!
    @DarkFae

Very nice get my friend!! Now you just need to get to work on getting it leveled up so you can put the hammer down on some walkers :)
  • Cbillings1985Cbillings1985 Member Posts: 61
    Is that gold rifle worth using when I hit lvl 13 survivors? Seams like a lot of xp for no wide shot
    @Cbillings1985 your legendary rifle will do considerably more damage than your current best rifle when fully upgraded and lots of folks on here think gold luck is the best trait on many weapons. Gold interrupt is a nice trait as well. As you get further along in the game, a great hunter (or 2 or even 3) with great gear will be big key to your success. Massive damage delivered from a safe distance from your target. A powerful combination for sure. Good luck.
  • Cbillings1985Cbillings1985 Member Posts: 61
    Thx NCdawgfan I guess I've just gotten so used to wide shot I could see even bothering to level it. What do you think about these 2 assaults? Great traits but no wide shot either.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Dale said:

Nothing to see here. I just have Legendary weapons for Scouts and Bruisers. :'(

I hear that. If Scouts or Bruisers ever become useful, I am set. Some serious good equipment. And also two of my max level 19 survivors are Scouts. :)
    @Cbillings1985 on the assault weapon the gold spread is the "golden goose" of traits. I would wait to spend my XP until you pull one with that trait. Just my opinion.
    ggbats
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    Happy with Carol's outfit too

Good one @Umf. Gold swift strike is very nice indeed. You will be a 900 weapon when fully uograded. I have a small axe at 900 now for one of my two legendary scouts.
    Umf
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    Ok, Not even epic but this one is new to me:

Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    fistonltdmanicorn