Guild Leaders

MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
What do you think... what else could we add to the guild except promoting our members. Maybe some higher rank title than Elder? I am a leader of ZombieShot guild and would like to be able to do more. Maybe sharing the gold with your members or is it too much? All suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Co-leaders.. hope yoi could promote an elder to co-leader.. but the big question is 'what are the perks of being a co-leader?' Since pvp or guild vs guild is not yet introduced, there's nothing much to do but promote or kick a member..

• MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @WastelandDan
    Yes, some good ideas there. I think they could really improve this part of the game and guild generally.
    WastelandDan
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Doesn't matter which post, i just 100% agree with @WastelandDan and his suggestions all the time.
    Unless he says SOCO is number 1, thats still left to be decided :D
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    WastelandDan
  • rayray Member Posts: 111

The ability to transfer leadership without disbanding the guild.

The ability to send a direct message to players applying to get into the guild. When you don't recognize said player from recruiting, it would be nice to have a method for interacting with them rather than just rejecting them.

They need to introduce both of these ideas, I had a coward leader who just decided he couldn't be bothered and it left 19 others without a guild.
    Leader of TWD Extreme
    WastelandDan