Exchange!

AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
I think it would be interesting to exchange survivors , weapons and clothing between guild members . Think about it !
[Deleted User]freedydaddy

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    Yes and exchange of guild members too!!
    I'll try to kidnapp one of those Dangerous Girls (with "curves") ...to manage an exchange of hostages and get back our @JudithG ..damn @DarkFae ^^'
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    eeturgerkman
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @capibara

HaHa! @JudithG is a wonderful person and DC is lucky to have her! I didn't know we stole her from you but I can understand why you want her back. :)
    capibara
  • My survivors may no longer be at your service, @capibara , but you still have my heart
    capibara[Deleted User]
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2016
    Lol @JudithG ...with all your images i could already start to paint a picture of my life as capybara in NMLand. :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    [Deleted User]
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Hi! In " clash of clans" it's possible to donate their own troops to other guild members, the games are a little bit similar....and no, i don't like to exchange a guild members too!