Comments

• DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    @Illbrainer LMFAO >:)
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    IllbrainerAnnette578
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    As long as it works its just fine to me ;-) Thinking about renaming me... Illbrainess sounds nice!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    ggbats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Guilty of all of the above but you forgot:

7) Not being able to pass a pawn or antique shop without idly wondering if you maybe able to pick up a Katana if you wandered in and took a look around.
    ggbatsAnnette578DeadBeatTheLostOnes
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Not eating lunch all week saving it to buy gold bundles instead lol
    TheLostOnesmcbkhicksVerbaub
  • gretchiepooh01gretchiepooh01 Member Posts: 209
    My husband is planning our 4th of July vacation, I'm worried I won't be able to play, or at very least check in. Does that mean I have a problem? :#
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @OneLessTitan yes, me too! My wife has also asked me about my digestion as she's noticed I have started taken more long bath room breaks... I'm also unsure what the best explanation would be to give her.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OneLessTitanAnnette578DeadBeatSlickRick
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    omg, you people are all sick

;)
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    @TheLostOnes This is the best thread on forum, makes me lol! I find myself doing #1, 3, & 5, and even rate the people as 5/1 star, along with house and yard tools. @OneLessTitan that is hilarious! :p
    TheLostOnesOvidmikel
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    My job is flexible enough that I can sneak in a mission or two when the tank fills up. I have also 'stored' extra gas by starting a mission and exiting the game in a pinch when I needed to stall an overflow.

@Annette578
    You remind me of the simpsons episode when homer decided heskipped church.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Yep i often start a mission even if I can't finish it to not waste gas on a full mission car. I've also robbed myself of precious sleep from playing after getting into bed.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • I've done all of the above, mostly waking every hour or two to use my gas back up and not let my tents get full.
    Absolutely hate getting a good days sleep to find out my tents have all been sitting full.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    First game I've ever set timers on ....
    Oh, the stink-eye I get when those timers go off ...
    :#:D;)
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    3) My wife keeps using word "Epic" because of incredible scenery at Napali coast at Kuaui island and I keep thinking about gears I pulled using Epic crate while I'm here.
    Ovidmikelggbats
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Once, I let dinner burn because the timer went off right as I started an outpost raid.
    ggbatsBoruto