NG what´s up with your weekend events?

13»

Comments

• luv2wanderluv2wander Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2016
    Well, I really like the event. I use 6 gas to get through the challenge and I still have gas left to gather the tomatoes I need to upgrade my training center. Normally I don't have any gas left after doing the challenge. I like being able to do the challenge and still being able to farm. :)
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Invader I think you are being far too negative about this. Is it ideal and perfect and shower you with gifts. no? Does it help you out and enable you to do a lot more than you could otherwise, yes. I am just spacing out my challenge missions and then dong more exploration missions than I could before. I am definitely going to max out my challenge, and have time to do a large number of exploration missions I couldn't do otherwise. This does help.

Now, the radio bundle and theater events, these left a great deal to be desired...
    ggbats
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    @Invader
    Like you, I've probably got as many stars as I'm going to get already but instead of complaining, I've set myself a goal for the weekend. I can't win any more crates, so I'm going to spend the weekend stealing as many crates as I can from other people. This event has had the effect of giving us 2 free days to do something that we don't normally have much time to do!
    Don't moan. Instead use a little imagination and turn what you see as a negative into a positive.
    Personally, I'm quite happy with this event. It's not the best but it's far from the being worst!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Thank you NG for this event. It allows me to play some extra deadlys as i have reached my max stars yesterday. Somwhere around 210, so extra time to farm some xp. Good job!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Neil_J said:

I can't win any more crates, so I'm going to spend the weekend stealing as many crates as I can from other people.

Good for you...I´m spending crates for search and just get 0 crate outposts or 3 level higher sh** :wink:
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    Invader said:

Please give us something really useful next week!

My guild has kicked arse this challenge.
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    Invader said:

Legendary event was just nice for people with lots of radios for example.

So play as though this event is just around the corner at all times.

Personally, the time to spend radios is when:
    all your survivors are max level AND
    you've upgraded both your council and your training ground AND
    there is an event on (inevitably, you'll just miss this one)

Invader
  • FourthstormFourthstorm Member Posts: 25
    i love these events. A different kind of event each weekend. Keep it up!
  • DeathwishDeathwish Member Posts: 38

How fxcxing rude some of u are. And from a moderator even. Hey moderator, first rule of forum is dont be toxic. Is it really that hard to disagree with someone without acting like a child. Im picturing some of u standing in a circle high fiving each other and giggling after every insult. Ths is a forum where people come to discuss the game, not a high school lunch room. O.p. was merely giving his opinion. Is someone giving an opinion really that bad to u. Oh no someone said something bad about game. I must tell them how terrible of a person they are. Since u are all so perfect and better than everybody else. im sure u are smart enough to disagree with someone without acting like he just stole from u.

Agreed. I was especially surprised to see a moderator respond saying "Don't feel entitled to events". NG advertises these weekly events as if they are to be an expected part of this game, something new to look forward to, like most other mobile games. Why shouldn't people be allowed to voice their opinion if they don't like the event(s)? The game would get boring super fast without these events. It keeps things interesting and fun.

I personally like this event. I don't have the time others do so being able to get more stars for my clan is awesome.
    InvaderSurvivor420
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    @Invader All of my survivors are level 16/17 and my Outpost is level 74. I've now taken almost 17,000 crates in raids today. 1 raid has been attempted on me............ It failed.
    Walker upgrading coming along nicely. :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • JamesPottyMouthJamesPottyMouth Member Posts: 10
    Quit moaning!
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    @Alibaba I agree with ur post 100% Each 1 can help different ppl out... N everyone should also think the past few weeks NG has been fixing everyone's games as well so them taking time out to think of what the weekend event should be isn't a main thing in the top of their list when they wanted to make sure ppl were compensated as well.. There's so much drama and someone will always complain and honestly if it keeps going on turn it off a weekend then some ppl will be happy we even have 1 to begin with... But I agree with ur post completely and do appreciate getting weekend events... Lol honestly when each 1 ends I'm always like I wonder what next 1 will be and always looking towards it.. But either way thanks for letting us have them to begin with...
    SlickRickOvidmikel
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    blynknz said:

So I apologise to everyone that doesn't like this event as I planted the seed in NG's mind.

The event was decided before your post, just a fun coincidence :)
  • EricSEricS Member Posts: 23
    I'm going to come down on the "good event" side. As others have said, this event means that I get over two days of farming exploration missions instead of the usual day or less. Yes, it would have been nice if the start of this event lined up with the start of a challenge, but it was still good even without that.