Hilltop Challenge. Gates are closed but walkers still coming.

MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
Hi,

I have just done the mission where you have to close the gates. The gates were closed but the walkers kept coming. The only thing I could do was flee. But 1 of my team has now had to take the hit of heavy injury.

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @MissSFX Can you provide screenshots if it happens again? Did you close both sides?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    Looks like a reversal of this bug.
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    No it was closed when I went in, then when I clicked on them to close them from there it wouldn't allow me to @Alibaba
    @zbot I think that must be the same one but it wouldn't allow me to click on or close the gates at all
    This was the screen shot I took
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I had that happen to me as well. The level started with one of the gates closed. I fought my way over and closed the open one. Then, I went to where the other gate should have been open. There was a hotspot that registered. I had my guy act on the hotspot. It took his action but the gate wasn't there, so the walkers kept coming. I closed the ap and reopened. The game resumed at the same spot with the gate still closed. I force closed the ap, restarted my device, and reopened the game. It came back to the exact same situation. So, I went to make an in game bug report. When I closed the bug report, the game reloaded, and the gate was open. I was able to close it at that point and finish the level without having to flee.

In the previous level, it started with one side open. I was able to ,move my gate guy onto the blue exit area and open the other side from there (thus protecting him from the walkers completely). I was also able to move my hunters onto the exit pad and defend from there. That sort of bug actually plays to our advantage.
    Thank you @thebluebox I will have to see if that works. I was clicking everywhere trying to find a way to do it. Nothing highlighted though.