Challenge stars for guild

My current challenge stars are 17 can a one advise why my all time stars in guild is -13?

Comments

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    That happened to me when I first joined a guild, but it corrected after a couple of days in the guild (flickered back and forth between actual total and negative number for a while). It finally stabilized and hasn't happened since, total is accurate now. If you recently joined give it a couple of days. If you've been a guild member for a while, then not sure what's up. Good luck out there.
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Ok only joined the guild yesterday and still new at this so wasn't sure thank you for response :smile:
    mcbkhicks
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yup it happened to me when i joined a guild mine showed -113 & like @Black_Jack said it should fix itself soon
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    It's only cause u can't carry your stars over in the middle of a challenge to a new guild, but they still count towards your total solo score, if that guild had 20 members collecting any amount of stars before you joined then any stars u get this current challenge for them won't count at all, but will start fresh next challenge, if they didn't have 20 members collecting stars yet, then any stars u get after joining will count, it's so ppl don't guild hop to rack up tons of extra stars lol