Empty Memorial Club

lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
For those stalwart survivors that have vowed to leave no man behind, celebrate your accomplishment by posting your glorious deadly mission tally along with your empty memorial!

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SpankyWalkerBait1masmith93ggbatsIllbrainerbubbles

Comments

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I just want to swear...
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    WalkerBait1
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @FizzyPinot I know a lot of people were hit with game issues that caused them to lose survivors but there must be others who have dared to reach for the best gear and met with complete success.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41

@Imfgunnut I haven't done NEAR the deadlies you have, but still fortunate to have a clean memorial :)
    WalkerBait1lmfgunnutmasmith93
    @Spanky Awesome job!! Hopefully you keep it clean and tidy forever!

Spanky
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060

Ur even a beast in deadlies more so then me! Nice thread

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Spanky
    Whoa that is a lot of phones! Great job @WalkerBait1. What is your deadly count?

WalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Haha I know I need more Legendary survivors next event I hope! oops I forgot that part sorry was 206 count on deadlies no where close to ur count @Imfgunnut so u win there again for now :p I started late on them cause I didn't wanna lose my survivors

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    lmfgunnutChilidawg
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I play deadlies all the time but my memorial is E M P T Y. Great thread btw!
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    WalkerBait1Spankyggbats
    Awesome job @masmith93 ! I have always seen posts about lost survivors on these forums. I'm so glad to have avoided that emotional distress thus far glad to see I am in good company!

WalkerBait1masmith93ggbats
    Shouldn't we get a prize or something? Don't you guys think? :D
    ggbatsSlickRick
    I think the prize is that we still have all of our survivors...but I'm down for begging for more!

There is also a gold reward for completing 500 deadly missions. Would be great if that scaled out to 1000, 2000 etc.

Fester17IllbrainerOvidmikel
    Many achievements need to scale...
    WalkerBait1IllbrainerSlickRick
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Can't say my memorial is clean but lost a few early on with some stupidity & 1 was a glitch but they had a good run lol, & have lots of radios if needed
    Spanky
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    This is why you are the pimp of the dead. LoL :D

Spanky
    I'm so sorry @PimpOfTheDead, but you don't qualify for this seemingly exclusive club...

you do however come in pretty high for deadlies run so far. You are solidly in second place based on the 5 values presented this far!
    I'm guessing that Oscar was the most painful?

Just 4 players that haven't suffered losses on deadly missions? Come on folks, brag a little!

Given that those posting their deaths have lots of them, maybe we should get a prize for protecting ours @masmith93 @WalkerBait1 @Spanky !?!

SpankyWalkerBait1
    That's what I said!! B)
    Spanky
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    @lmfgunnut

That is an insane ratio of Deadly Missions to Total Missions!
    @OneLessTitan They are my go to... I just started doing challenges seriously maybe 5-6 weeks ago when I joined a guild. Before that I just did deadlies all the time. I also did a few hundred during the triple XP scrapping event. At the end of that event I had slightly more deadlies than regular (1200ish).

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    No deaths and intending to let it stay this way..

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    lmfgunnutWalkerBait1SpankyFizzyPinot
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    I dont even unserstand how you have that many deadlies lol
    @gabriel_lwh and @misfit44 awesome work to both of you! Happy to have your company in the club

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 321
    Great thread. Hope I'm not jinxing myself or my band of survivors! Reading above I definitely need to up my deadly missions to be worthy!
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    edited April 2016
    Cant remember when I played my last deadly. Lately did the tomatoe or xp missions only. And overall I am doing raids most of the time. 2 gas and 1 golden chest for "almost" every raid is really benefitial to me. And raids are way more fun than boring explorations over and over!

Do we get a club card or something?

Nice thread;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    masmith93
    edited April 2016
    Forgot the Memorial!

WalkerBait1
    Club card....yes great idea! Welcome @sligoem and @Illbrainer

WalkerBait1
    Really interesting to see all those personal charts. I didnt expect them to be that different!

Thanks everybody!
    WalkerBait1