Did I make it? Vote on the following Trauma scene

SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
Riannon and Abraham have been chowed to the last hair of heavy injury but eventually I squeak them into finish box. I am only needing to run Rosie passed the LVL 22 and lvl 20 Biter withathout getting grabbed. Will I make it? Results today and reply tomorrow with pick of what Happened. I am interested in you replies.

Did I make it? Vote on the following Trauma scene 36 votes

Yes
72%
zosonJeromeNeil_Jgabriel_lwhtembelDeadBeatjesterCherokee_RoseDERRICKSmittYZeenaggbatsJorbet[Deleted User]woodstockSlickRickGonkistanGrimm_ReaperJamesPottyMouthlmfgunnut 26 votes
No chance, she is toast
27%
CapletonblynknzFizzyPinotTessy276masmith93CerealKillerKaraCrowTRobotAnimesh101Fourthstorm 10 votes

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Yes
    Easy run. You have about an 80-85% chance of making it.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    No chance, she is toast
    I just wanna see the walkers win for a change
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    No chance, she is toast
    Voted for no because you'll loose a star if she makes it.

Better flee and use a different team. Two bruisers...seriously?
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    The_Vengeful_1
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Yes, but just barely.

Rosie got tripped by the lvl 22 and her fall resulted in the lvl 20's death grab and bite missing her ;)

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Grimm_ReaperGrimm_Reaper Member Posts: 10
    Yes
    Yes. Attack the 20 with the bruiser. Walk or run so safety if the 22 grabs you you can still continue to safety. Or walk twice to safety. Easy.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Yes
    woodstock said:

Capleton is right, better flee and use another team. But jester is wrong, the survivor can only be grabbed when running, which is only the case if you move at least 3 steps at once. In this case you can simply walk twice to reach the exit, each time 2 steps. 100% chance of success.

A ggod tactic that we use you are right. But if the Math is high enough you get grabbed anyway. Like Metallica said its Sad but true.

zoson
    Yes

Yes, but just barely.

Rosie got tripped by the lvl 22 and her fall resulted in the lvl 20's death grab and bite missing her ;)

You didnt click on vote yes or no...

Yes

Yes. Attack the 20 with the bruiser. Walk or run so safety if the 22 grabs you you can still continue to safety. Or walk twice to safety. Easy.

I cant attack because the bruiser is in heavy injury mode and will drop. The 22 will grab her if I try to pass because the mathematical differential is so high they are super aggressive.

zoson
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Yes
    If you do 1AP move, you cannot be grabbed. Level difference does not matter at all in the case of walkers. The behavior you are thinking of is limited only to Saviors.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Yes
    I was making the assumption that he was just running for the exit, but you are correct. 1ap and 1ap would be 100%.

@woodstock
    Yes
    Didnt think I would make it these biters were in aggressive mode too. But I made it!!! I was trippin really hard thats why I took a screen shot because I wasnt sure the bst way to try is. @zoson thanks for that clarification thats what I was worried about is the sucker grab. This is why I post on this forum I always learn something. Thank you!!

ggbatsSurvivor420SpankyFizzyPinot
  • DasisgudDasisgud Member Posts: 1
    Nooooii