Unique Weapons

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
What are all the Unique Weapons that have been released? I'd love to compile a list and see any pictures from people who own them.

We have pictures for Lucille & Rick's Revolver. Would love to get a picture of Carol's Blade, and Michonne's Katana. Is there anything I'm missing? (I will modify this post with the complete list and pictures of the weapons.) Thanks in advance!

(thanks @lmfgunnut)

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I think you got them all. Michonne and Carol weapons were random traits.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

edited April 2016
    My shooter was only 16 when this was available for purchase. I think the level scales to Match your highest level in that class. This was confirmed for Lucille

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Survivor420
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @lmfgunnut -- Thanks! That's a pretty sweet looking gun! Hopefully they re-release these in the future when I have some funds available to buy them!
    I know @zoson has a level 20 Ricks Revolver and @SlickRick has Lucille and The Katana leveled.

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    aside from the name, they are just like ordinary legendary weapons.. i just wish they have something really unique in them that cannot be found in other weapons, aside from the name..

smokvaSurvivor420rgerkman
    @AysatyoPet

I found that the .44 Sheriff looks just likes Rick's Revolver, but as far as I can tell, there is no other weapon that looks like Lucille...and I have no scout weapon that looks like Carol's Blade. I haven't seen a pic of Michonne's Katana, so I don't know if it looks like any of the other Katanas.

But I get your point, they have the same damage values and traits as other Legendary weapons. I would still really like to add them to my collection at some point!
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @OneLessTitan

Here's all the ones I have...if there's other ones I don't have them...hope this helps!!

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @SlickRick

That is an ultra-lucky pull on the Michonne's Katana! Congrats on that it's perfect :)
    rgerkman
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Thanks @DarkFae and @OneLessTitan

And yeah I got pretty lucky with the traits on each of those!! I'm a firm believer in karma...that's why I try to stay nice and respectful on here and not whine constantly...not that the forum has anything to do with what kind of weapons I get in the game...but I'm sure you get my point :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkmanLadyAquila
    I like your style @SlickRick !

I'm really hoping that the unique legendary for the community event will be for a hunter or an assault since those are the classes no uniques have been released for yet. Not to mention that those are my two most used classes! Now comes the grind to get my council and training grounds upgraded in time to upgrade those players so I can get the max value of the weapon. I really hope it's not a shooter weapon; no love from radio calls so I only have maxed level 14&15 shooters.
    SlickRick
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @OneLessTitan if you have 10 radios to spare and a maxed radio tent, you could do some 1xradio calls and pull a common lvl 16/18 shooter (as well as other classes if you have others where your highest is 14 or 15) You could even spend the xp to bring that lvl 16 to 17. I have done that so I have lvl 17s for all classes which I hope will help me with equipment rewards.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Survivor420SlickRick
    @TheLostOnes

I considered that, but after the update announcement, I leaning against it. I have 375 radios, so it wouldn't hurt me to try for the shooter. With the updates coming, I'm gonna focus on trying to get a training ground upgrade and getting my hunter/assault upgraded before we get the reward (luckily all my classes other than shooter have a max 17 survivor). I will be putting good vibes into the universe hoping that my wishes come true; I guess I'm just going to gamble on the odds that the reward won't be for a shooter! all that being said, I still may do it; I can probably farm the extra XP.

Have you noticed the upgrades helping with equipment rewards? I understand how it works (or at least how I think it works) for those unique weapons. I'm not sure the level has much to do with crate rewards; I have crappy shooters, but have better equipment inventory than most of my other classes...probably just luck of the draw...
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Sure, sounds sensible @OneLessTitan. I can't say I have noticed a huge difference. It has helped for the epic crates costimg 3.5k TG, but perhaps a bit too much! I have gotten mostly 18 lvl gear from them which, until today's announcement, actually was a bit annoying.

For the gold crates purchased for 500 TG I still get lvl 15 and 16 gear. So not really getting the lvl 17 gear yet. (My 3 hunters have all had 2 star lvl 17 riffles for weeks now, very frustrating!).

But where I do see and expect the biggest difference is for items like the Lucille, weapons in the bundles (got a nice Michonr Katana lvl 17 with gold arc) and, hopefully, the unique weapon if we succeed in the community event!

PS I must thank you again gor your awesome stat collection! That was very interesting stuff!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.