Should we have Sneak Peeks a few days before an update?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,473
Hey guys

So I was wondering if it would be better to have Sneak Peeks of new updates' content a few days before, so we can gradually get the hype going on the new stuff, instead of reading a long post in the announcement section on the day of the update?

Maybe a few youtubers can sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with Next Games so they get the footage beforehand, so they can prepare the videos. Of course a staff member will view the videos and make sure everything is clearly explained. On that note if we get a Sneak Peek daily at 1PM Finish Time Zone for example we could have Youtubers' videos being linked to the Sneak Peek's post on social media.

Let's say we have lv 17 Council, then we can have a video of getting the new upgrades, new survivors levels... If we have new episodes or challenges people can see gameplay etc.

What do you guys think?

Should we have Sneak Peeks a few days before an update? 9 votes

Yes! I want to learn more in detail
66%
gabriel_lwhLoewe1968Pain Walker我是云云Sipher07Reeconn 6 votes
No I prefer the current way
22%
DrBOBShut_Up 2 votes
Can't decide
11%
TheLostOnes 1 vote
I need more information on this
0%

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    No I prefer the current way
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster based on NG's track record this sounds like a huge potential for bugs. I don't need a preview of how level 18 survivors look and preview of 6 possible scenes or a preview of a huge tomato bill to upgrade something.
    Survivor420
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    Shut_Up said:

Sounds like a recipe for disaster based on NG's track record this sounds like a huge potential for bugs. I don't need a preview of how level 18 survivors look and preview of 6 possible scenes or a preview of a huge tomato bill to upgrade something.

Huge tomato bills makes me have an idea.....I'll start opening banks in everyone's camp and give out loans with reasonable rates at first, then slowly raise them. If people fall behind on payments, i'll take away legendary survivors and/or equipment until it's paid off. :smiley:
    rgerkmanggbats