Double bruiser damage as an event????? Lol

the worst event in history !! incredible that needing xp and cans of tomatoes give us this crap. @Teeceezy we are so dissapointed.
WalkerBait1timflo83xDivus101[Deleted User]GraywolfKalthor89LialiaOliverfelixnultsch

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Haha good event ;)) barely better than theater event lol
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    null
    Prefer cinema event!! Lol
  • robzombierobzombie Member Posts: 75
    Please, NG, tell us you are joking.
  • 我是云云我是云云 Member Posts: 25
    lol, I guess it's April Fools' Month
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I wonder if the savior bruiser will also get the same upgrade? I can't believe everyone is not super excited. I use my bruiser on challenges.... NEVER. If this was double damage from a hunter, shooter, assult and warrior it might be received a little better but a bruiser???? Make every survivor attack a full charge ability level attack all weekend. We could kill some saviors with that weekend event.

With all the moaning on here about XP inequity, this choice of an event shows me the development team isn't listening or worse, doesn't care what we think. I'm going out on a limb and predict that not a single player posts they are genuinely excited about this event. Very sad.
    ratonSurvivor420[Deleted User]Capleton
  • CLOSURECLOSURE Member Posts: 29
    The person whose brain this sh!t falls out of is an absolute idiot. Weekend events used to be an attraction of playing. Now their selling point is nothing more than a joke. Double Bruiser Damage for me all the time, I never use them. Whats 2 x 0 again? Idiotic.
    ratonGraywolf[Deleted User]Kalthor89
  • theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15
    and they arent even starting it WITH the new challenge? It starts tomorrow....so you will LOSE STARS with this event....
    raton
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Hahahahahaha, excellent joke NG. Now give us the real event, we had our laughs! :)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    ratonKalthor89
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I like Donald Trump I don't know if I'm going to vote for him or not but this definitely sounds like something he would come up with. "We'll give them a double bruiser event it's going to be huge and we'll make Mexico pay for it because it's huge!"
    PhilJratonSurvivor420Governator
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    I like this event!!! People sometimes forget to have fun.. we don't have to rush all the time to get XP or tometoes.. after all, it's just a game.. so have fun.. :)
    antGovernator
    I'm with you @CLOSURE. I would love to see a tape of that meeting where possible events were discussed. What were our other choices? How lame must they have been to lose to this one???? I realize weekend events are a gift, not a requirement but come on NG. This has to be the worst event in history. I am very interested in how the comments on this thread go over the rest of today. Somewhere in our gaming world, maybe some player with three Level 18 bruisers all with level 21 Lucille's is excited as hell, but I sure am not. I bet my pal @SlickRick is licking his chops with excitement!
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 539
    Disappointing, especially following the upgrade and the need to generate xps and supplies.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    The only worse event was the "opportunity" to buy more bundles weekend. :/
    ratonKalthor89DeadBeatGreenBalloon
    @sborg I grinded XP all day yesterday trying to get enough on hand for a few upgrades in anticipation of a great weekend event. I guess I will keep farming and hope the great event comes next weekend.
    Ovidmikel
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    The only time I use my bruisers is when I need to complete a "Use all melee team" daily quest for bonus challenge stars.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @NCDawgFan

You know I'm usually the last person to whine on here but this event is ridiculous...I will hands-down agree with anyone that wants to complain about this one...easily the worst event since I've started playing.

On a side note this won't stop me from playing any less...nor will I use a bruiser in any of the missions :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    GraywolfOvidmikel[Deleted User]DeadBeat
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Agree about event poll. Community should pick up one event from three available.
    The fairest solution for everybody!!!
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2016
    HahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,!!

No serioulsy wheres the real event?
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    mlesage74
  • The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    Do you realize that 50% of players don't even have their bruisers leveled up? But regardless of that, this event is a pure joke.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    So...where are all the people now, blaming me for whining after my last post about the weekend events getting worse week by week?

Anyone?
    ggbatsSurvivor420MadPuppy
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    Could we at least get 2x, 3x, 5x, 20x XP on all challenge kills? Throw the dog a bone and give us something to gnaw on while we farm and upgrade this weekend.
    Survivor420
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    It is an insult to everyone for this weekend event...there is no need for this event...BRING BACK THE EPIC/LEGENDARY EVENT....
    [Deleted User]MadPuppyKalthor89
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    I really thought this thread was a joke...until I saw the actual announcement. I figure NG would give us an event to "help" us get the community prize, but this is absolutely insane. I was being optimistic and hoping for one minute gas to generate more playing buzz after an update. Shows how dumb I am.
    Survivor420
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well yeah, it is a big disappointment for me as well. I mean I am siting on 500+ radios and waiting for that event to come again, but that is my own problem. I cannot get to the new Council upgrade but I assume that for "old" players, it would make all the sense in the world to have an Exp bonus event! Still, whatever the event would be, this one seems like they want to perform a stress test of sorts: let's give them the worse event possible and see who can stomach that...
  • Ace750Ace750 Member Posts: 6
    Worst event ever. I got rid of my bruiser ages ago because it was worthless! Getting very frustrated with this game.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2016
    @blaher86 Be patient the radio event is coming soon as it's been 4 weeks since the last event and we just got a council upgrade. If they did radio call this weekend they would get hammered by people saying they haven't finished their council upgrade and they would have wished that NG waited until everyone had a chance to finish the new upgrades with the belief that upgrading may improve chances for radio calls to deliver high level useable survivors.

@invader I looked back at your thread about the weekend events I didn't see anyone as you say "blaming you for whining." What I did see was a majority of people who posted in your thread posted favorable opinions about 1 gas cost for challenges weekend event. I feel safe in saying that many people enjoyed last weekend's event.

It doesn't take great insight to understand that not every event is is received favorably and that double bruiser damage weekend was not going to go over well with fans and players.
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    @Teeceezy no more weekend event, this is a joke!! I prefer NOTHING to this!!! LISTEN US PLEASE!!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Seems like an experiment:
    "What can we do to make them use bruisers."
    Honestly, I'll probably try it out. My bruisers will be doing >1600 damage per hit. I don't expect them to be super useful though due to the continued inability to stun higher level targets. May as well just take my shooter so I can hit them from a distance.
    ggbatsSurvivor420