Can Walkers walk through other Walkers?

PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
I'm not sure if this has been discussed here already, but I'm wondering if Walkers can be blocked by other Walkers. Example: I have seen Walkers actually being 'pushed' into positions that they shouldn't have been able to reach normally, ie >2 spots away, suddenly next to you.
Has anybody else experienced this?

If we continue this train of thought: could (should?) walkers be blocked, if all spots in front of them are taken, two lines deep. This would be quite important for various strategies, e.g. blocking the Walkers through Bruisers or Assault stunning large groups of Walkers.
If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
contact us via email at [email protected]

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    As long as there is a space to go and it is within the 2 space movement of the zombie, they csn go through even if there is another zombie in between..

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Check out this post by @Cateye

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/885/surrounded-by-lvl-34-walkers#latest

When I first read it I thought what lvl are they?!?!?!? I figured, they are maxed out as far as the games allows for now, but no!

On the right mission, in the right place and the right team and great tactics.......they can be blocked and held up in big way.

My hat is off to you @Cateye!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @AysatyoPet , that's what I would've expected, but I actually saw with my own eyes Walkers being 'pushed' to the front beyond their 2-space walking distance. A walker that was 3 spaces away before their move ended up right on my frontline. The 'pushed' (for lack of a better word) walker did not attack though.

@SlayerSect , yes, I saw that. VERY impressive indeed. This triggered me to post this thread (and not ruining his) and ask for everybody's experience. I might try something like this strategy, combining stun with interrupt.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    Yeah @Putchuco I've seen similar instances of this "push" as well...

Deadly challenge "Cellar of Doom." When I sit in the doorway, so that no walkers except one walker can attack me, one walker would walk to me, then my bruiser would overwatch stun it. However... instead of the stunned one not moving, he actually was MOVING FURTHER DOWN (like pushed) and my bruiser then was faced against a second walker, an unstun walker who now attacked my bruiser! It's scary! Good thing I only was trying it at low lvl so it was not killer... But I'm not messing with it anymore that's for sure HAHAHAHAH!!
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Yeah I've yet to figure this out. Sometimes they can be blocked, but other times I see them walk through them to an open spot ahead. I would like to figure out the conditions necessary for when zombies can ignore being blocked.
This discussion has been closed.