Survivors ....

I'm just curious as to how many survivors people keep in their personal team ,I have 25 slots but only keep 22 filled . Is it better to have more or less ?

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @glenlives

I have 26/30...why?? I have no idea :)

And I don't think it matters really whether you have more or less...I guess the reason I have more is for backups in case my go-to ones die...but that hasn't happened yet so again it seems kind of pointless
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    glenlivesSurvivor420
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I like to have 3 of each to get the use 3 XXX challenges. I also like to keep 4 shooters, my 2 primaries, and 2 to rotate as fodder when farming 7.4.
    glenlives
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited April 2016
    I have 20/33 filled. I dumped everyone I never intended to use again.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

glenlives
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    I have 13/15, not even have xp to get them max lvl
    Ovidmikel
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I have 16 slots. I keep 3-4 hunters, 3-5 shooters, and fill the rest with whatever. When I pull something I consider better than what I have, I retire them.

I don't want anymore slots. I am a bit obsessive compulsive about keeping all my survivors at the same level. Even the ones I never use are leveled up. Having more than 16 slots would make leveling them all between council upgrades darn near impossible.