Level up camp? or continue story?

I'm at Episode 7-4 right now (been on it for about 2 weeks), and haven't completed it because I've been just farming XP from it whenever i'm not at max XP.

My camp specs:
lvl 10 Council
lvl 9 Training Grounds
lvl 6 Workshop
lvl 5 Radio Tent
3x lvl 5 farm plots and 1x lvl 6 farm plot

I have 75 radio calls and 55k TG stored up to use when i get to the higher levels. (cause whats the point of using them with a level cap in place right?)
oh and i still haven't unlocked Warrior or Shooter classes.

Should I just stay on the episode where i'm at or just keep going through the episodes?
SpringChicken

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I'd say go on.

You will be able to farm 7-4 again at hard mode and even nightmare mode when you can handle. There is also another decent farming mission on Ep. 9-3.

Best of luck!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    zoson
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I say move ahead @teewizz. I only have mission story 12 and 13 left to complete in Nightmore mode so 90% of my game play (other than challenges for my Guild) is farming missions for XP or cans (and deadlies) within mission 12 and 13. Needeless to say I am bored as h*'ll doing the same 7 or 8 mission maps over and over and over. The strategy part of playing on these is just gone. It does produce millions of XP to help me upgrade my survivors and their gear, I can't wait for story mission 14 to arrive some day soon. I cannot imagine how bored you must be killing walkers lined up like lemmings on a cliff in 7.4, but it does produce lots of good XP. Try to find a great hunter, shooter and warrior and spend your XP on them and their great gear. Pay close attention to traits and not just survivor levels. An Epic with perfect traits is far superior to a Legendary with crappy traits. The same is true for gear. I also suggest you don't invest anything in a scout or bruiser, both close to useless at the higher levels. Good luck!
    zosondadone762mcbkhicksFester17
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Farming 7.4 becomes much more lucrative in hard and nightmare mode. Move on for now, but spend some resources trying to get access to 7.4 again in hard mode.
    zoson
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    edited May 2016
    Not so much anymore.. I think were going to see a whole new ball game with the hr ups on scout bruiser n assualt!
  • aaron1aaron1 Member Posts: 25
    @LadyAquila exactly what I was thinking.

Also, farming exp all day means that the characters you find in summoning have a level cap that is relatively low. This means that ultimately the exp you grinded will be invested in characters/items you will replace REALLY soon. So that would be just a waste of time in my opinion.