Is lvl 20 to 21 upgrade 800k or 1.12 million xp?

Hey everyone I read that they changed the upgrade cost from lvl 20 to 21 to 800k. However in game it still at 1.12 million.

We all know xp is hard to come by; and to save 312k xp would be great.

Will they change it to 800k or do you think it was annouced incorrectly here on the forums.

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    We are dealing with Next Games here, who knows? Maybe they plan to let us pay the difference of Xp cost in paperclips and potato chips.
    LadyAquilaant
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    KaLi said:

Hey everyone I read that they changed the upgrade cost from lvl 20 to 21 to 800k.
    Thanks

I am still showing 900k for 19 to 20
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    They changed it from 1.8M to 1.12M. The 800 K number was mentioned, but pay no attention.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Well i hope they change it to 800k because the xp is way too much that by the time we upgrade a few things a new update will come out for lvl 19s and the grind starts all over again x 10
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 440
    You had to pay 900k to upgrade to lvl 20...makes no sense to expect 800k to get to 21.

That the costs of those updates are ridiculous is another story.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Yeah i figure that they wouldnt lower it to 800k after the 900k upgrade, but still dont know why @Teeceezy said it. He must have meant they lowered it by 800k from the original amount they had right after the update
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    i think they also adjusted the max xp, it was at one million and council upgrade said +250k
    looks like it is +1000000 now making it max 2mil
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,066
    I have upgraded a pistol, katana and assult weapon to level 21. All cost 1.12m to take from level 20 to 21. 2.73m total cost each for every weapon 18 to 21. Now that's some serious XP farming.