Dont start none, wont be none

You call me out in posts, you make multiple posts insulting me, then when i respond you cry to mods to close thread, after u take a couple more shots, then beg mods to close thread before i can respond again. No control issues with you, eh?

Comments

• AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    Do you thrive on drama? If not just let it go man.
    Survivor420
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I get what ur sayin. And thanks for the post. I try to do right. Its hard sometimes. I dont like drama at all. I much prefer peace and harmony, but arsehole side of me talks too much. I still have some work to do in certain areas. My house is currently being remodeled, if you understand. You know how they say small things you do can make a big difference to someone else. Thanks for takin the time to post.
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2016
    By the way, cool name @AzBewbs
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    @Survivor420 best piece of advise I can give you is think before you type and maybe even re read a post before you react. Some of what I have seen you post makes little to no sense to me and I have re read them several times. Thanks for the compliment on my name.
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    edited April 2016
    Mod Edit: zbot 4/26/16 10:25 am

@ggbats, the mods are doing their best in keeping the forum a friendly place. Again, if you feel that a post is against the rules and guidelines, please report it.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @all, a wise person once told me, If you feel that a forum post is in breach of the rules and guidelines, use the report button - that's what its there for.
    zoson[Deleted User]Cherokee_Rose
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    Hmm.

Vintage_BullSlickRick
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @jester I asked you not to share my videos in public!
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    jesterVintage_Bull
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    edited April 2016
    Edit b/c I had butter on my fingers.
    What happens when a snitch lies?
    I was just contacted from the powers that be who create the powers that be and was told I should have taken @AzBewbs suggestion.

Whatever the backstory behind this is is no concern of mine. I'm was coming from the side who does not embrace the "telling on people" lifestyle. I stand behind my opinion on allowing a little dust up as long as it stays above the belt - but that's just my opinion.

Here's my advice/suggestions, take your issues elsewhere, like to pm, and keep it out of the forums. I'm trigger happy and stuff like this baits me every time.

@Survivor420, take your own advice: Live in peace and harmony. Put down the gun and hug a couple trees. Stay away from drama and don't give our 420 society a bad name.

@masmith93, I hear what your saying and I'm owning my mistake. Liars are dirty animals. I won't go into detail of what we do to liars, but it has something to do with some pretty big vegetarians and salad :smirk:

@zbot, I wanted you to know I deleted my original post and that the wise person I mentioned earlier still told me, "I'm listening" :wink:

@jester, I don't really don't know who you are, but I hear you're a quarterback who drives a yellow mustang. That's rockstar status.

One last thing, there's a party at the Moon Tower and you're all invited. I'm going back in my hole now. Don't bother me again.
    >:)
    jester
    edited April 2016
    @Vintage_Bull my comment wasn't directed at you. Sometimes subterfuge is necessary. If you want the details on the drama, send me a PM. I'll clue you in. ;)
    jesterVintage_Bull
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @jester @masmith93 that video is gonna give me nightmares, now i need to watch some killing to try to negate what i just saw, thanks a lot
    Vintage_Bullmasmith93
    @tunky Exactly why they were for Jester's eyes only, I'm hideous. But he says it floats his boat?
    Vintage_Bull
    @masmith93 im sorry you're hideous
    Vintage_Bull
    @tunky me too, thanks.
    @masmith93, I know it wasn't directed at me. There someone else out there who has that covered.

No need for a pm. Don't want to put you through that. I got some scoop. It was the lawyer in the study with the silver fire poker.
    masmith93
    Speak of the devil. I'm not deleting my last post.
    @masmith93

Great new pic!
    masmith93Vintage_BullSlickRick
    @jester I knew you would like it.
    I'm with @tunky

@jester. Where in the hell did you find that video? Maybe the more appropriate questions are, "Why would you know about this video?" and "How come I didn't I know of this video until now?"

I've watched some silly shit, but this trainwreck has me pissing myself.

No need to reply. I'm actually afraid of your answer.

I need to go wash my couch.
    @Vintage_Bull

You're a vessel of shimmy.
    edited April 2016
    @Vintage_Bull That is my personal video. Have you ever seen Jester's BBQ? He's REALLY into fatties.
    @masmith93, I was at jester's BBQ but was too drunk to remember anything. I heard rumors there were videos floating around, but I couldn't find them.
    masmith93
    @Vintage_Bull How do you think that video got made? The spiced rum gets you every time.
    jester
    Can we start fires