New walkers

Yea, yea, I know it's been mentioned before but theres room for new types of walkers. Maybe for episode 14? I'd like to see something like waterlogged walkers. Like if they catch you, you go into automatic struggle because they're so rotted they can't be pushed away. They could also come out from a lake. Guess that's it. ANY other ideas? :-)
Trae

Comments

• novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    +1 on this idea :)
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 109
    I like your waterlogged walker idea.

I remember someone posting an idea for an upper-body-only walker that you can stomp on as you run past haha.

I think it's somewhat difficult to come up with new walker ideas while staying true to TWD. In other settings there are all manner of undead, but walking dead is pretty much just your run of the mill zombies.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited April 2016
    Why not have the "rare" jaws (first movie) zombie, a zombie with a gas can, small tank stuck to it that blows up when shot/killed. Area damage for 5 spaces around it... And of course 3-4 turns of burn damage
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Walkers on unicycles!
  • ErupoErupo Member Posts: 9
    What about faster walkers with few hp? Like suicide bomber walkers XD
    Or supergiant bosses with tons of hp but slow movement?
  • TraeTrae Member Posts: 449
    The bloated water walkers is a great idea and stays true to TWD. They could be like the ones that were in the well and could actually come up out of a well.
    Looking for a guild that’s Fun and Drama Free?
    Come to our Den & Find your Zen ☮️
    To discuss which Den is best for you, please
    message me, comment below, request into one of our guilds
    or Email us [email protected]
    ❣️ To Make Our Home Your Home ❣️