i seem to have used all my gas

tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
Can i have some of yours

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    Yes.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I have lots and am willing to share, if someone will just unzip me from my rubber body suit.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93

You are one lovely woman :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @jester ok so if cops stop me from siphoning your tank, i can show them i have permission

@masmith93 ok im bringing my mask, crisco, and crowbar
    masmith93SlickRick
    I think after all this shitshatting i might have some gas to kill some zombies
    Oh how i love playing this game for twelve minutes, then waiting an hour to play for two more minutes, you would think people who make games would want people to play them, but nope not this game, im talking about lvl 18 exploration missions that are 6 gas each
    Vintage_Bull
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    @tunky Forget about the level 18 exploration missions - I'm on board with them requiring 6 gas.

My issue is 6 gas for recommended 14 survivor stages in the challenge. That's three challenge missions every three hours. It should be more like 6 gas for 16 and 17. Then 7 gas for 18 and up. I don't even think there should be a 7 gas requirement.

My core four are 3 leg 18 and one epic 18. This sucks.

My two cents, but I need it back. I'm saving up to buy gold to buy gas... no I'm not.
    @Vintage_Bull ok 2 cents returned, i cant force myself to endure the tedious repetition of the challenges under this new structure, i mean ill probably still earn the first couple sets of stars since they are so quick to acquire with little gas, but im gonna stick with exploration missions for now, your team is better than mine, i just got my team to 1 leg 18 and 2 epic 18's, will be having a epic 19 soon