Guild reward carry over test

Ok im going to test exactly how long i can carry over rewards, i usually carry over 2 from every challenge, but im going to test the waters on how long i can go, im waiting for gas to get a few more stars, ill post more pix as time goes by to show how it goes, my in game name is the same as on here, ill be carrying these two over.

Animesh101Survivor420

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited April 2016
    I think @zoson said at some point only 2 will carry over. Not sure if he knows how long they carry over for though (meaning more than one challenge).

Edit: Tell DB she a Monsta! She has me beat by 7 stars this challenge as of that picture. That girl can pull down some massive stars :)
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited April 2016
    Self edit: never mind :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @tunky

Good looking out to be the guinea pig for this experiment!! Keep us posted :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @DarkFae thanks, im still gonna test it and put results here so everyone can see
    @SlickRick i dont mind, i want a definitive answer to the question, if i lose some then i lose some, at least everyone will know how far they can take it

@masmith93 we're gonna find out exactly how long
    Invader
    I'll be interested in seeing what your results are and send your butt kicking leader my well wishes please tunky.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @tunky

That's cool my man...I never really even thought to try and carry them over!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @DarkFae i wish i could stay up late enough to beat her, but she'llbe up way before me, maybe soon, and will do, youre mentioned from time to time
    [Deleted User]
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    edited April 2016
    @DarkFae
    She always beats us! She is indestructible ! She was at 200 very early on too! We need a new guild member, if u know, let us know. TY :)
    edited April 2016
    @DarkFae if she is beating you by 7, then im beating you too, go me woowoohoohoo
    Will do and I believe it. DC is down one also so we are looking as well. If DB wants me to go on FB and place an ad for TheLostSlayer I'll be happy to do so :)
    @tunky

Yeah you are! I'm just happy I made it to 200 because that's what I have been averaging lately.
    @DarkFae @tunky
    That would be great! She doesn't even know yet, I just saw his post on FB earlier, she was already asleep. Tunky you did awesome on stars too! ( shhhhhh, he has to be told that) or he sulks! Lol ;)
    [Deleted User]
    edited April 2016
    @DarkFae yea its been harder

@Annette578 yea, im probably known as the guy who dont talk much in the guild, actually im gonna try to beat db well for tonight, i can stay up 40 more minutes for gas, but i know db will pass me in the morning, im at 213 now
    [Deleted User]
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 4
    The test is over! I been doing this for months.
    InvaderGebobsSurvivor420
    Very nice @Spartacus, but what are you saving all them for
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 4
    I open them when my character get higher in level, the equipments that you opened, based on your highest level from what i noticed.
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    Very nice @Spartacus , I hope you get much more until you rise your player level, and don't forget to show us what you get:)
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited April 2016
    @Spartacus great for sight it will take you a week to open all those crates lol
    Illbrainer
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited April 2016
    @DarkFae Awesome as usual, & yes please put in an advert on FB for TheLostSlayers - You Rock
    @Spartacus WOW!
    @tunky Fantastic score this challenge - Come & get me LOL

Manicorn left 3 hours before the end of the challenge & took his 150 stars with him - I wish he would have waited

Anyone want to join our awesome, fantastic, fun guild? send me a PM @TheLostSlayer

Anyone want to join @DarkFae awesome, fantastic guild DangerousCurves? PM me & join TheLostSlayers instead.
    Joking DangerousCurves & DarkFae are FANTASTIC!, PM @DarkFae)

DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    [Deleted User]
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Spartacus said:

The test is over! I been doing this for months.

Holy crap! Awesome!
    @TheLostSlayer i see how you are, haha, thats awesome, ill get you another time
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    @ Spartacus:

How do you save them?

I´m forced to open the awards...even logout and login again forces me to open them :neutral:
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Invader -- it seems to be only the 1st personal challenge that you have to force close to ignore. For me, once I get 30 stars, the force close is no longer necessary.

It may also be the 1st guild reward that forces you to close as well, not sure though.
    SlickRick
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Thx...I´ll keep an eye on that :wink:
    @Spartacus what level are you
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    Once you start to open them @Spartacus do you have to open all of them? I have been able to hold some but once I open the first, then I am forced to open them all. You will have a lot of tgs to spend at one time if that happens.
    @DCNats with the amount he has i would think he could level up all his survivors and all his buildings at least twice if he cashed them all for the 500 gold crates
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    If the game tries to force you to open your rewards, force close the game and re-open it. That's how I bank them up.
    Invader
    @zoson
    Thx for the info. That has happened to me a lot. I forced closed on it yesterday. It showed in the box far right bottom, that I had 4, & it tried to open them. I forced closed it. When it came back & loaded up, it only showed 3, & my TG crates didn't show I had opened any. So I guess I lost one guild chest, ? ? Who knows? I see so much crap happen in the game, nothing surprises me! :/
    Invader[Deleted User]