Guild reward carry over test

2»

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    You have to close it before you tap the chest. If you tap the chest it's too late.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I'm up to 16 saved. 14 of them are from last challenge.

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

It showed in the box far right bottom, that I had 4, & it tried to open them. I forced closed it. When it came back & loaded up, it only showed 3, & my TG crates didn't show I had opened any.

Same here :neutral:
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @zoson : :o I'm shocked at your cluttered camp! I figured you'd be a bit more linear :D
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Invader[Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I have a Guildie that has 56 saved right now :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @rgerkman what are they saving them for
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @zoson @masmith93
    Lol, good one! It looks like a typical man cave to me ! My hubby's would be so cluttered, the ppl walking around in the camp, would be tripping all over the place! Can we all say MESSY ! Ewwwwww
    masmith93
    @tunky
    Maybe they know about a secret weapon on the horizon, to purchase! We can all hope!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited April 2016
    Morgan's staff should have been made available in the TG shop. But I could really use some new rifles since my crates are 3-4 levels below my players.

See: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/9415/eq-low-level-issue#latest
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 4
    Let's say i intend to open 1 chest out of the 160+ i have now. U can stop opening continuously by force quitting your game (double tapping on home button if u an iphone user) when u log back in again, you're be in the Campsite.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 4
    null
    My camp is at lv38, i have 2 epic hunters (each at lv15 with weapon that have large calibre 0.6m) & 1 epic assault (using a good lv 17 legendary weapon with gold wide spread). My average score per challenge is 140+. Currently in a Not so active guild which suck.
    That's a good question @tunky lol
    I shall ask :wink:

Rhonda
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Oh man. Why make this public? Now NG is gonna fix it.
    我是云云[Deleted User]
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

@zoson @masmith93
    Lol, good one! It looks like a typical man cave to me ! My hubby's would be so cluttered, the ppl walking around in the camp, would be tripping all over the place! Can we all say MESSY ! Ewwwwww

"Typical man cave"

I must be a very untypical man then :wink:

@tunky .. My Guildie wants better Rewards from crates than what they are currently getting & is in process of Upgrades :blush:

Rhonda
    @zoson
    Very well explained! I think your layout has been well thought out! Efficiency is much more important than looks! Great camp indeed ! I would relax there anytime, & bring snacks for campfire talks! :)
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2016
    you can save them; i currently have 157
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    And people wonder why there are no TG to raid........
    @eetu The ability to hoard unopened TG crates is part of the reason there are so many 0/0 search results.
    Let those who do not wish to raid be made raid-proof, but stop allowing this hoarding for the benefit of the majority of us who wish to play the game how its meant to be played.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    I'm happy that they allow me to stockpile my crates. I was never crazy about outpost and wish they would let me delete it.