Thanks 4 the compensation lol

Lost 3 legendary survivors cause the game crashed how fitting they say it was a deadly but forget the god damn game crashed and I know it was a deadly
z3r0d4z3

Comments

• flipmo1980flipmo1980 Member Posts: 17
    3 legendary survivors after spending a small fortune to get them and throw them away on a deadly that I thought I couldn't do grow up
    z3r0d4z3
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited April 2016
    @flipmo1980 You need to respond back. Other players that lost survivors due to a glitch in a deadly have received full XP, 500 gold and phones. So don't let this one go. Tell them it's unacceptable and put in a request for similar compensation received by other players.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    z3r0d4z3
    I sent many tickets but they figure 15 phones are satisfactory game got to big to fast and they can't handle the fuck ups
    z3r0d4z3
    Just keep responding, daily if need be, until they compensate you fairly.
    z3r0d4z3
  • z3r0d4z3z3r0d4z3 Member Posts: 80
    I feel your pain. I've been waitin since april 8th for a similar issue man. Ya hear that NG devs, 20 DAYS NO RESPONCE!
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    Uncle Sam's misguided children
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

I waited more than 5 weeks for rollback compensation - and wasn't actually compensated. They said they gave me TGs but I never received them. It took my contacting them everyday for another week before they responded again.
    z3r0d4z3
    Maybee i should post it on their facebook. Might help might not.
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

I'm ain't holdin my my breath it's the worse response time I've had from the many games I play
    z3r0d4z3
    I can't argue with you there. I understand the volume of tickets vs time in a day. However why would your ticket ever be replied before mine? No disrespect to you, or to say you're not just as important. I mean the dates of the tickets, and sorting from old to new.
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

• DazDaz Member Posts: 20
    This is one reason why I don't do deadly missions anymore. They used to comprise 80% of my exploration missions. Then I realized that if you do regular food/xp exploration missions, you do so many that you get decent gear anyway. Add in the gold crates from TG, and I just don't see why I need to sacrifice the upfront food/xp exploration rewards to do a deadly. Throw in the fact that the game crashes on me once a week and it's no contest.
    Exactly, I haven't run a deadly since and haven't looked back. One thing I would like to know is why I get six reward chances in one mission, but zero in another. Both were completed with no injury, before the first zombie spawning, and with the same characters.
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372

Lost 3 legendary survivors cause the game crashed how fitting they say it was a deadly but forget the god damn game crashed and I know it was a deadly

A thousand bucks says that gesture of 15 Phones got you 'Bruiser rare Level 3 of 27'. Hate that......

z3r0d4z3