Dear SlickRick

Well, SlickRick.
I just visited your outpost and what a letdown.
You had useless low level survivors instead of your legendary level 18 tough guys defending your outpost.
I guess you give up the cycle for now until NG fixes the match system.
I'm currently in the top ten in global ranking, but it's no fun without you and the other tough players I used to visit.
I'm also very frustrated about the outpost.
Too many zero TG, and zero Influences.
I wish NG fixes the system soon.

I really enjoyed visiting your outpost in the past and you did an excellent job training your team.
Looking forward to your challenge in the near future.

Take care.

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Are you Breslove?

Wanted to ask if you received 20 influence from my outpost or if the amount lost is different from amount won. Hombre Lobo in game if you need to check log.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Imfgunnut,
    No, haha I guess I have to reveal my player name.
    I'm Hunter_DK, and you took 18 influence from my outpost 3 hours ago. Good for you.
    I can only take 7 influence from you. Not fair.
    It looks like your two legendary hunters are very tough because it's not easy to take my team out.
    And it looks like you are catching up with me.
    I used to chase SlickRick and now he's out.

Furginatorzoson
    @imfgunnut,
    Well, I just took 12 influence from your outpost and let me if it's same amount from your log.
    I will change my defense before I log out so prepare well when you visit my outpost tomorrow.
    Let the best team win.
    Yep, log has 12.

that worries me since some folks take 30 from me. I had started to think that maybe the attacker would win 5-10 and the defender would lose 15-20.

Your camp is tough, but like everyone else,can't overcome the attackers advantage of having charges built up.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I got attached last night for the first time I'm almost 3 weeks. Took put one of the three raider but was defeated. Zero TG and zero influence lost.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

First place is all yours my friend congrats!! Sorry I had to change my Outpost but once I figured out the "secret" I had to change my strategy!

Good luck with everything!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I was really hoping this thread would be a reference to the beginning of Lodi Dodi by Snoop Dogg.
    SlickRick
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @SlickRick you keep hinting at secrets. Do tell! :)
    He discovered that if you don't chase first place on the leaderboard, your hospital bills are much lower. Being "good" at outposts right now is a tax levied against the playerbase by NG. I say that realizing that I'm number 2 right now.

SlickRick
    @LadyAquila

I PMed you fyi :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    LadyAquila
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @SlickRick PM me as well, please. ;)
    @lmfgunnut

That is exactly the reason my friend wink wink :)

I'm glad you passed me btw...you should check out my Outpost though if you come across it...you'll chuckle!!
    What happened to the dude that was #1? Somebody had like 6000-7000 a week ago. I find it hard to believe the community bukakied that player off the leaderboard.
    NoggerJippelGovernator
    @OneLessTitan

Ahhh yes you speak of the infamous Vladimir Tepes haha! I was wondering the same thing out of pure curiosity :)
    OneLessTitan
    @SlickRick Thanks, now I understand.
    @lmfgunnut Thanks for confirming.
    Good, my defending team finally stood up!
    I can minimize my raids today.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao careful @OneLessTitan you'll be censored for that...if they even notice!!

@jester and I just had a bunch of posts removed for much less lol

@SlickRick what's the secret? Not playing them?

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    OneLessTitan
    @SlickRick -- YES!! I knew he had the name of a dude I want my St. Louis Blues to sign this offseason.

@tammy -- Shut up (said in the voices of Lenny/Carl/Homer from the Simpsons in the stonecutters episode...not a disrespectful "shut up", a comedic one!)
    masmith93
    @OneLessTitan

Haha that's great...they can put him on a line with Tarasenko and call it the The High-Flying Vladimirs :)
    OneLessTitan
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    His score was carried over from before cycles, probably. I'm guessing he finally updated and got reset.
    OneLessTitanSlickRick
    @SlickRick

Lol. I'm imagining the two vlads getting hammered on vodka, then dying in a tragic trapeze stunt.
    SlickRick
    @OneLessTitan

Hilarious and tragic and instant classic!!
    I think that @jester is correct. He just hadn't logged in yet. As soon as he did, his score dropped to the new cycle level.

I'm just hoping that I can stay above the 4k level for the next 4 days. If no one attacks me, I won't be raiding....hint hint hint

Lmao @OneLessTitan I think they just don't get it :)

Xoxo
    OneLessTitan
    @tammy -- I'm just glad I got to use that word as a verb. Bucket list item checked off.
    masmith93
    @OneLessTitan Ikr!!! I had to look twice!! I'm like "he didnt just verbalize that did he? Yes, yes he did" !!! Lmao

I'm just surprised it's still there.....

I'll ssshhhhh ;)

Xoxo
    OneLessTitan
    @Boruto I just came by to visit. That is a very tough set up. I actually set mine up the same way as soon as I finished taking the beat down at your camp. I had to hide one of my survivors out of sight of your defenders and wait out the turns to leave without a loss. My camp doctor advised me not to hang out at your place anymore.

Ovidmikel
    @lmfgunnut Glad to hear at least one of your team member survived! I agree that setup is very, very tough to beat! I also had same beat down when I attacked exact same set up several days ago, so I copied too. IMO, you would need to bring at least 2 level 18 legendary assaults or 3 level 18 legendary shooters to beat that setup.
    By the way, I'll skip your camp from now on because I need a company in 4K tier!
    @lmfgunnut Well, I just ran into your camp when I was raiding. Hmm 10 influence points. Tempting... Guess what, I skipped your camp like I said earlier. I think I have enough cushion to stay over 4000 in the next 3 days. Currently at 4292.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Oh so @Boruto & @lmfgunnut now that I know your player names you are the 1s trying to peck at all my influence with the broken shields lol, I kinda gave up on outposts also until all these bugs are fixed, it's not worth the time & effort for such little reward
    @PimpOfTheDead Haha now you know us. Please do us favor then. Why don't you lower your defense so we can save hospital bill like @SlickRick outpost! Just kidding. I'm just trying to play for a standing for now. Please understand.