Dear SlickRick

2»

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @Boruto I would but can't lol, all my survivors are level 17+ with lvl 20+ gear lol, don't care about rank only wanted to finish in the 4K club, but I agree the hospital bills aren't worth the rewards
  • MuzzMuzz Member Posts: 74
    Just visited your outpost imfgunnut! Managed to beat it but I'm now enjoying some serious hospital time! Think I was lucky to make it through with no fatalities!
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    @Boruto i thought the thread was anout me lol... Im David in game. U enjoy my base ? 9 raids in 3 days
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @DavidLam256 Nice to hear from you. Nothing personal, trust me. I'm just trying to survive to stay above 4000 before next cycle reset.
    Your base is only a few outposts that provides between 5-9 influence after many searches. I've got too many outposts come back with 0 influence.
    Hopefully NG fixes the match & shield soon, so this kind of things don't happen.
    Hope you understand.
    Cheers.
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    @Boruto my shield will be gone after 5 mins if u want to search.. I only need to stay in 3k for now until they fix.
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
    @DavidLam256 Thanks for the offer, but I'd better rely on my shield for several more hours rather than losing it by raiding again as shown in below.
    That sucks. He took my precious 23 influence even if he didn't even complete his raid. But I understand. He's also trying stay above 4K in next 3 days.
    @SlickRick I think I start understanding why you quit playing in outpost even after you reach top. IMO, you value your friendship much higher over individual status. That's why you even lowered your base camp defense so you can gain more friendship including me. Haha I even more like you not only as a fellow Illini and also as a good person. I'm sure you have many friends wherever you go. ;)
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

That's only partially it...several friends and people from the forum and I have agreements not to raid each other out of respect and yes I think that's more important than a game.

Once I got to the top by a wide margin I realized the sole benefit of wasting all that gold on gas and healing time was for an individual ranking that I personally don't care about especially since there's no reward or prize for being #1...I only do the raiding for TG because that is the only benefit I could find to doing it...once I found there was no TG up there I realized I was hurting my game more than helping it.

Congrats on being ranked #1 if that is your focus...to each their own on why and how they play this game!!

Thanks for the kind words and you seem like a good person too...it's always good to know a fellow Illini...some of my fondest memories are from my time in school there...in fact that's where I got my nickname/username from :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick
    Thanks for your kind words too.
    My only sole purpose of playing in outpost now is going after individual ranking because I don't need TG anymore due to the fact that walker pit has been upgraded to maximum and I have enough legendary gear at my disposal.
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

Awesome my man! Good luck with everything :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth