Ohio State Recruits

Any BUCKEYE fans come on over to OSU Buckeyes!!!
Stafford5

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Wrong section you need to move this to the Guild area...and I'm not just saying this because I'm Go Blue!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    O-H
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Stafford5
    @masmith93

And here I thought after your video release the other day we were going to start a long and fruitful relationship...breaks my heart :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 565
    I-O
    masmith93Stafford5
    @SlickRick You can't love a full figured woman, with 80s glasses, in a rubber suit with big hair that loves OSU? Why on earth not?
    SlickRick
    @masmith93

Full figured woman: baby got back and crack and I like it
    80's glasses: money
    Rubber suit: kinky
    Big hair: bring it
    Loves OSU: my father would cut me out of his will
    masmith93SmittY
    @SlickRick what your daddy doesn't know can't hurt him. I can sing the UM fight song, the real version, not the one we sing in Ohio ;)

SlickRick
    @masmith93

Haha touche!! I know the one OSU fans sing lol...impressive you know the real one!!

Btw nice work by OSU in the draft last night...I'm just glad we don't have to face Bosa, Elliott, Lee, etc. anymore :)
    masmith93
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @SlickRick & @masmith93

Watch out you two...lovie smith will have my Illini losing to you guys by only 20 in a few years!
    SlickRickmasmith93
    @OneLessTitan

My condolences my friend! I went to U of I so I know the pain of the football program there!!

I do think Lovie was a good hire all things considered!! But I have a hard time disagreeing with your statement :)
    edited April 2016
    @OneLessTitan you could adopt a real B1G team? :D J/k!
    I have a PSU fan in my guild and he was yelling at us to shut up last night.
    OneLessTitan
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @OneLessTitan I also bleed orange and blue!
    What happened to Illinois football and basketball programs? Remember days when Illni basketball was no 1 entire year with Dee Brown, Deron Williams, & company! Oh yeah I still miss those days!
    OneLessTitanTheLostOnes
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Hi guys, what a small world! I've never imagined get to know some big ten alumni when I start playing this game! :#
    I wonder what college @lmfgunnut went to!
    Anyway I have even more motivation to stay on top to keep Illini pride! Haha Sorry OSU, MIchigan!
    @boruto Good luck with that ;), I can tell you guys are small, but strong. :)
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @SlickRick -- You went to U of I but root for Michigan? That seems like a bad recipe at a reunion!! When they announced Lovie was the coach, I was more shocked than I've ever been by any sports news I've ever heard, and that's not hyperbole. I don't know how much difference it will make, but it definitely is a huge improvement and gives the program some credibility.

@Boruto -- I'm not a big Illini sports fan (for obvious reasons), but only the Blues winning the Cup will top watching the 2005 basketball comeback against Arizona...that season was probably the most fun I've ever had following any sport...so sad they couldn't beat UNC.

@masmith93 -- I've always been partial to Notre Dame (football); played hockey tournaments as a kid and always had a blast. I'm not too much into college sports; I like my athletes paid well
    @OneLessTitan

Yeah I was brainwashed on Michigan from birth so not much choice there...I grew up in the suburbs outside of Chicago and I went to U of I on a cross country/track scholarship...Michigan was only offering a partial and I couldn't pass up the U of I full ride...plus I had a lot of friends from high school at U of I...I don't regret it at all because I had a great time there and still root for the Illini against everyone other than Michigan :)

U of I will always have problems competing against Michigan/OSU/Notre Dame....just the nature of the beast. That said I think Lovie was a great hire...I don't know who else they could have gotten that would be better...he has instant cred with recruits and that's where it all starts...will be interesting to see how it turns out!!

P.S. I hope your Blues crush Dallas in this series!!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @SlickRick I always thought your name was inspired by The TWD tv show, but it's your real name? Then we have something in common, I also got this name from Uni (allthough I changed it slightly as I never cared too much for "That Loser One")
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
    @TheLostOnes Did Trump give you that nickname?
    TheLostOnes