What is the deal with pulling Hunters???

Seems like every time I use a radio there is another legendary or epic Hunter begging for a home.
DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93Johnbert

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Oh shut up :smiley:
    Back from 2016 :p
    InvaderGonkistanSgtSalamiAvalon8
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @lmfgunnut Very nice! I'm envious of your Huntress rifle she's holding. Must be level 21 legendary rifle based on her total damage of 1605! I also have 2 legendary level 18/19 hunters and still looking for that rifle for them. And here is what I pulled recently instead!
    @DarkFae Use 3 of them in defending your outpost! And spread them apart so all of them don't get stunned! Then they become tough to beat!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited April 2016
    They can still be beat by a level 17/18 shooter/hunter team but thanks @Boruto. I beat a team of bruisers when I defeated wastelanddan's outpost. It's just annoying as [self-edit] to have them follow you around and beat on you until you kill them.
    TUCO
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I'd be happy to have any of those hunters. Hunters are my favorite and I don't have any that are above rare.
    [Deleted User]Zeena
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @lmfgunnut

Always wondering why I don't get epic/legendary hunters from radio calls. Now I know where they all are.... :s
    mcbkhicksGonkistan[Deleted User]Ovidmikel
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @lmfgunnut

Not that I need any of those but you're still a ball hog :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited April 2016
    Sorry all. I just see so many posts about lack of hunters and Hunter gear.

If only my warrior collection had any gold

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    Damn @lmfgunnut ,so that's where all the hunters went! :s
    @lmfgunnut Same boat here. I've got legendaries in 5 survivor classes except in warrior. Wish we can trade any survivors among players. I got 6 epic assaults (max level 18-19) doing nothing now.
    Can someone tell me how to display your screenshot in the post directly rather than image file as attachment like the picture posted by @lmfgunnut and @DarkFae? Thanks.
    @Boruto

It's easy just click on the 9th symbol from the left hand side on the top of the posting box and choose browse.
    @DarkFae

WAY too complicated...you could have just said the paper icon thingy...geez!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick

I worked a tier 1 IT service desk for a couple of years....no I might not have been able to say that. Exact means you only have to say it once if the person really wants the help :D
    [Deleted User]
    @DarkFae

I didn't know you did that kind of work! I'll put you on payroll if I'm ever looking for help down the road...and you know I was just messing with ya :)

Not sure if you filled your last spot but if you need another bump let me know...I'm down to help whenever!!
    edited April 2016
    @SlickRick

I once did that type of work but my IT skills are too rusty to go back into IT of any kind that gets more complicated than basic password reset lol. I do customer service assignments when I can find them at temp agencies now but thanks. I found a 20th a few hours ago also. Thank You again :)
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @Boruto you have either be on a desktop or viewing the desktop version of the page for it to work. No matter what you do, posting a picture through the mobile page just makes it an attachment.

Dtown
    @DarkFae

I sometimes question why I got into the IT business lol...and glad to hear you got a 20th!!
    @lmfgunnut

I post pictures from my tablet all the time. This forum is really weird though sometimes I can post directly and other times I need to use a picture hosting service. I'll trade you my secret for one of those hunters. J/K

@SlickRick

I'm glad I no longer do IT work. Lots of those jobs got sent over seas from my area anyway. I like customer service much better.

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Here's the gold warrior team.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnes
    @masmith93

Awesome Team!
    @DarkFae @lmfgunnut @SlickRick Appreciate all for your help. No wonder I couldn't do it in my iPhone. :)
    [Deleted User]
    @masmith93 Very nice! I wish I can trade one of my gold hunter with Gertie even if she's a grandma. haha
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Boruto Yea, she'll kick butt once she hits 18.

Does anyone really want iron skin on their survivors? Can we all agree it can go?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Here is my hunting team.

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,158
    Om*g!! That's damn party thread of the lucky ones!!! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited April 2016
    I am still looking for my 1st legendary warrior as well. I have a fully upgraded level 21 katana with gold arc ready for them if/when that day ever comes.
  • SwtdstnySwtdstny Member Posts: 57
    Must be nice I can upgrade up to 18 but when I use 15 phones I call and get a 10 of 16 3 star. It's bs