Radio Bundles Not Being Offered Anymore??

@eetu @Teeceezy @zbot @Alibaba

Hey do any of you know if they've stopped offering the radio bundles?

Only asking because I buy them (I get the Big Radio Bundles at $49.99) pretty much every time they're offered and that's usually every 2-3 days...I bought my last one on Sunday (the 24th) and haven't been offered one since...I also know a few others who haven't been offered in awhile.

I know these are first world problems and my checkbook likes it but I would be shocked that NG would stop wanting my money :)

Any insight would be appreciated if you know!! Thanks!

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Haven't seen radio bundles in my ingame shop since the radio bundle weekend. Have not missed 'em by now, but I was wondering as well whether they stopped offering the bundles to us.
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    Same here. No offered for few days now.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    The small radio bundle is being offered now.
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    I haven't seen any radio bundles since that event either.
    Are they like the other bundles? First you have to purchase Bundle A before you are offered Bundle B and so forth?

I've never purchased a radio bundle. Is that why I am being offered the small bundle when other people aren't seeing it?
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Dale

Yeah once you go through the Small Radio Bundles then they offer the Medium Radio Bundles and then finally the Big Radio Bundles...well at least I think that's the highest because I haven't seen anything beyond that and I've bought a ton of them
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @SlickRick Same here, I also usually buy it frequently and was waiting for several days to buy it. Hope they continue to offer, otherwise we only get 6500 golds no 30 radios for $49.99.
    SlickRick
    @Boruto

Yeah sucks...I'll have to go back to buying the stupid 14000 gold for $99.99 like I used to before the radio bundles...hopefully it's just a temporary glitch :)
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    I've bought the big radio bundle quite a few times in the past.
    I used to get both big and small radio bundles offered, but now it's only the small bundle.
    Maybe because I haven't bought any for a while.
    You guys have dropped hundreds of dollars playing this game.
    @Dale

Many many hundreds my friend...like multiple hundreds!!
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Ya mine quit offering medium bundle & only the large after I bought a bunch of mediums, then started buying the large bundle but don't think I bought more then 5 of them? But now only getting the small bundle offered, so wondering if I buy up the small bundles if that's it?
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I got a small radio bundle offer yesterday. I did skip a big one last week.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

The priorities elude me. But, as the saying goes, to each his/her own.
    Black_Jack
    Lol. I'm married with kids. But I'm overpaid and so is my wife. 20% to mortgage and bills, 20% to retirement, 25% to Uncle Sam...the rest is gravy.

I didn't buy the small bundle. Just got the offer.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @SlickRick No wonder! I was wondering how you were able to upgrade all your team with max gear/level. I thought I was the only one who spent $$$ but it looks like you did too. I agree that enjoyment and releasing stress from playing this game is worth the price. Still much cheaper than hitting Las Vegas, my friend.
    Ovidmikel
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Way I see it like @SlickRick said, u could be spending money on worse things lol, when you go to the bar the only thing you can expect to get out of it is some entertainment & a hangover lol, if u spend on console games & buy all the add ons or join all the little old ladies at the bingo hall, it's all just forms of entertainment, so if people enjoy killing time sitting on an app for hours & spending money if they get that much more entertainment out of it, all the power to them if their not out robbing & killing people.
    Nowadays being able to transfer your profiles to other devices, when you get bored of the game, you could always sell it if someone's willing to buy? I just sold my empire z acct after playing 2yrs for 2k u.s funds, so you could always make a profit or get some of your $$ back lol
    SlickRick
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Back to topic: would like to spend some money...but no bundles for me. Neither small nor medium radio bundle.

Due to the fact that I want the biggest bang for my buck I'm considering to buy crack instead.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    antSlickRickAndrius
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    @Capleton I personally wait to buy the Crack bundle until they have 1 minute gas challenges. Nothing like staying up for 3 days straight farming on crack!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    I usually buy the $20 bundles but I haven't seen any for ages...just the baby ones...my alt is getting offered better bundles! That one has an offer now that includes full toms, 15 radios, and a survivor slot...would love to buy it for my main as I don't spend on my alt. Few days ago I bought the straight up gold with no extras cos they had that silly bundle with no gold. :(

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    I too, buy gold instead of crack. What have I done!?

ant
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 498
    In the UK i have only see the big radio bundle once and the offer only lasted 2 days
  • shakeyshakey Member Posts: 72
    My purchases are on hold until it is offered again. It has been the only bundle i will buy, besides the initial class specific ones. I guess i will be playing less and having longer wait times. I dont mind spending money on the right deal...but after buying several large bundles, i cant bring myself to buy anything else that is offered in the gold store. I guess if NG doesnt need my cash i will just hang on to it.
  • I haven't seen radio bundles in a while... I miss them! :'(

Tammy
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I figured bundles are on hold till this weekends event it over and the time runs out on the revenge awards bundle time expires so fingers crossed we get them tomorrow

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick
    @WalkerBait1

Yeah it occurred to me this morning when I saw the reminder that might be the case...because I haven't seen the bundles since the "Sweet Revenge" bundle was added...guess we'll find out in the next couple days :)
    WalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @SlickRick I'd been wondering myself and was talking to another guild member and when I saw the game message like u this morning it was A lightbulb moment :D so definitely fingers crossed on bundle returns soon :blush:

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    when we won it & i logged on the big radio bundle showed up restarted game a couple times then the radio went away & sweet revenge showed up so yea they prob using the same code for both so yea hope something good comes back tomorro
    Offered a big bundle bright and early today

WalkerBait1SlickRickmcbkhicks