where is lucille gone?

A week ago I had 15000 of trade goods And Lucille was GONE!!! But a few hours later there she was again for a short while.. And now I had again 15000 and waiting for Lucille!! it's not fair that I cannot get it ehen I have the trade goods (and it's worser when I spend it and there she was again!!) I can not mail the game administrators about it, because I want it..

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Argonex Sorry bud, it was only available for like a month? They also said LAST CHANCE when they made it available again earlier this week.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Argonex
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Worser???
    Argonex
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Bruisers are pretty well useless (except in your Outpost) so I suggedt you take those 15k TG and open 30 gold chests. A much better bang for your buck than a baseball bat with no special traits for a useless class of survivor (2nd only to the scout in the useless quotient).
    Argonex
  • ArgonexArgonex Member Posts: 2
    Thanks I missed the "last chance" I think.. I'm gonna invest in other things!! Thanks all you
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    You really didn't miss much with Lucille. Barbed wire graphic aside, you can get the same stats from other weapons.

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    ...Lucille? ^^'

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    [Deleted User]