How come all walkers have clothes?

blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
Random thought watching FTWD last night... In TWD they've been roaming around for 6 (seasons) years now, and they all have clothes still... Not even interesting outfits like bathing suites, clown costumes, attack of the best buy blue shirt and khakis. Hell I'd catch em and dress them funny for kix... bunker down in a costume store, that's what I'd do... See if Negan tries to attack the place with 50 walkers dressed as fairies, 50 with hockey masks, and 50 with that costume where it looks like they're riding a bull walking around! OK, I'm admittedly overtired and it's showing...
masmith93mcbkhicks

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Personally, the last thing I want to see is naked walkers. The butt cracks are back enough.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    What will be the opinion of @Necroboogie about that? ^^'
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    For sure, there should be some naked walkers (people die in the shower or their sleep all the time). or those dressed in some strange attire. I think z-nation had some weirdly dressed zs. I also really liked it's z-nado.