Another Rick Bundle

BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
I just saw another Rick Bundle offered by NG 10 minutes ago and I'd like to find more about the revolver. What are the base level and 3 traits before I buy?
It comes with 500 gold, 15 phones, and Rick's revolver for $9.99.
Thanks.

Comments

• walkerslayer88walkerslayer88 Member Posts: 38
    If traits are still the same this is the gun leveled up
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    First image is bought as-is, Lvl 18 base. Second is upgraded, lvl 21.

What's the refund policy if I haven't shot it yet, but lost the store receipt?
    z3r0d4z3masmith93LadyAquila
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @masmith93

I have 4 shooters and could run a really effective shooter team if I had one of those packs because I didn't get one back in march so I guess some will we happy to see the pack offered again. I can understand why you want a riffle pack though.
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Thanks all, Yeah, I can give this revolver to another shooter. :#
    Just to clarify my understanding, the one they offered on March had base level 17 and today's one has base level 18 with both guns having same traits. Is that right?
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    Decent stats, but no special move like Morgan's weapon. So kinda meh since we all (should) have the Sweet Revenge with Silver Destructive, Gold High Power and Gold Interrupt.

@Boruto I think the base level of the gun is based on your highest level shooter.
    Boruto
    @masmith93
    Your wish may come true right before next level 18 council update. Another markman bundle with one level higher base level than earlier one.
    @DarkFae
    Ohhhh yes you're absolutely right. Haha maybe I should go bed now because my brain is not working.
    Thanks.
    no problem
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    So the bundle comes with the quote line: "I don't take chances anymore" and then the revolver has gold luck...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]LadyAquilaOvidmikelSlickRick