What's next????

I've been wondering last few days if we are getting close to the end of TWGNML game for players whose level are 50+. Most of my survivors are capped at level 19 which means they reach to maximum level when the next council update occurs whatever date is. Then, what's next? Will NG provide us any new survivors whose cap level is higher than level 19 when we pull radio? Does anyone have any survivor whose cap level is higher than 19?
Just wondering. Any thoughts??

Comments

• RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I've 'retired' all survivors that cannot cap at lvl 19. Only keep 18/19. But it's probably pointless. Future updates, etc., will just have new survivors with higher cap-limits, and so on. It's the game's way to keep the flow of money coming. The players are just in a never-ending rat-race....
    That is the nature of these games. Truth.
    Boruto
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Seems like it will be done soon
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @SpacemanSpiff
    I totally agree with you. It's all about money at the end. Thanks for sharing your thought.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

Not even close to done lol
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick
    Somehow I have a gut feeling you may be the last one standing at the glorious zombie land... ;)
    @Boruto

Maybe but I doubt it lol

I've been playing video games for over 25 years and if I had a nickel for every time someone panicked and thought that a game was "over" I would have millions of nickels...NG is smarter than most people on here will ever realize...they're not about to just pack up ship when they're raking in the money

The problem is the majority of people that play the games have the patience of a 1-month old boxer puppy...same reason the US population now has more credit card debt than ever before in history...it's a "I've got to have it now damn the consequences" mentality...sad state of affairs my friend :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    BorutoCrazyDVintage_Bullant
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @SlickRick

True, but some of us are quite wealthy, and spending money on games is just pocket-change. We might get bored, then move on to dumping more disposable income elsewhere. Rinse & repeat. Impatience is a luxury that can be afforded.

But thank-you for your over-generalized financial advice, though :)
    ggbats
    @SlickRick
    Haha. That was great. I thought my dog, Leo was the most impatient one when he was a puppy. BTW, Leo is a mixed breed rescued dog between Terrier and Maltese and somehow he's got dominant Terrier personality. He's six now and best buddy in the world for me.
    SlickRick
    @SpacemanSpiff

Yes thanks I am wealthy too...doesn't change the logic in my statement though whether you have $5 or $500,000 in the bank...people who can afford to dump obscene amounts of money and run are probably less than 1% of the people who play video games...most are probably minimum to medium wage type of people who like to maximize their value if I had to guess

It's hard to know when cut ties and bail on a game...but when you're wealthier you have a little bit more luxury in making those decisions
    @Boruto

Haha yes I know you love your little Leo...btw did you name him after Leonardo DiCaprio?
    @SlickRick
    Haha not even close. My daughter named him after Leo The Lion, who is MGM mascot. Lol.
    SlickRick
    @Boruto

Yeah that's a whole different realm lol...cool though!!