How about a RIFLE bundle

2»

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Lmao @NCDawgFan I'd appreciate anything right now, if I need to switch it later I got no issue grinding for it, but really do hate waiting or impossibilities when leg crates only spit out lvl 20 gear
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I just pulled this from a 500 TG chest @PimpOfTheDead. I'm gonna keep trying. Its gonna happen...
    zoson
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2016
    I exclusively only do the 500 gold crate, after much dissapointment on the legendary crates.. I have gotten some amazing legendary gear from them.. At least one per challenge! And a ton of great epic gear!! Pulled this a couple days ago.. Only 9 hours until second upgrade is done! :)

@NCDawgFan ...I would love that rifle.. I have never found one with 100% interupt! :(
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    AndyMenshel
    Congrats! That is one fine looking weapon and still my "#1 with a bullet" want within the game. @PimpOfTheDead, do you see this rifle that @Mystique is upgrading? It even has my gold bore. I think I'm gonna need a tissue....
    OvidmikelMystique
    @Mystique that's a mighty fine rifle lol, both @NCDawgFan & myself are extremely jealous just cause he made me look lmao.
    @NCDawgFan I also have the lvl 19 epic but no 18 base rifles yet, & haven't been on all day cause was out busy most of day, then took my 5yr old nephew out on a buddy day lol, so took him to a movie then milkshakes then some tv time & then used my phone to play him some kids books then out like a light lol, he does like watching me shoot zombies though & then picks my boxes for me but had no time for that, as much as he does pick good 1s sometimes so was hoping he might get me my coveted rifle lol
    Mystique
    @NCDawgFan Not quite the holy grail, but finally got an epic Grail lol, catching up to you a bit but feeling like I'm getting closer now to it, traits aren't bad but not great, 10% damage, luck & 10%critical, so will upgrade it for now & replace as soon as I find better, if not better then my lvl 20s after upgrade & testing it, going to switch back lol. For a test trial a couple million XP doesn't take long to grind if need be
    stevie05
    edited May 2016
    Very nice @PimpOfTheDead. We are both getting closer. I am running the last upgrade to the new assualt rifle right now. Hoping it helps on the two door challenges. I took my granddaughter to see Captain America and to eat Mexican on Monday. Sounds like you had a great guys day.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Man I'm getting close lol
    I got excited again for about 3 seconds @PimpOfTheDead. Make this base level 18 and I am good to go. This is just cruel....
    Ovidmikel
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I have scrapped half a dozen lvl 28 legendary rifles that were missing gold bore. That was usually not its only shortcoming, but once you get hooked on traits...you become a super snob.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @imfgunnut lvl 28 lol
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @lmfgunnut

I knew you were cheating at the game!! You should be expelled from all of your fancy clubs and stripped of all your fancy titles!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Ovidmikel
    Lmao. 18 18! I swear!

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Ovidmikel
    @SlickRick and @Ovidmikel, just think how awesome the rifles are that @Imfgunnut is actually using if he can scrap legendary level 28's!
    OvidmikelSlickRick
    I'd trade some lvl 28s in for some 18 base legendary in a sec lol
    Did first upgrade on my base 18 epic rifle, but quickly changing my mind if I actually want to finish it? Or just take my losses & hope for better lol
    Hope for better. They will come

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PimpOfTheDead

The difference is negligible between an epic and a legendary...I've tested them side by side with equal hunters and there is basically no difference especially at the levels we're dealing with...the biggest difference is between say a level 20 and level 21
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    When I start to despair at finding the weapon I want, I've found the surest way to get it is to start the second upgrade on the not so great one.

SlickRickOvidmikel
    Was looking at my legendary traits on my lvl 20 rifles, compared to that epic base 18 @SlickRick & realized once I do finish this gun I don't want to give up my other traits lol, so wasted an upgrade but putting on back burner for now
    Had just started second upgrade on this one when governors bundle appeared...I have three assault, so I'll still use it, but I did say terrible things to my phone.

stevie05
    Could be worse @Imfgunnut. I have two level 21 legendary assualt weapons, both with no spread trait, and I still spent the time to grind the 2.6m XP needed to upgrade the weapon from the bundle just to get the gold spread. It did come in handy on the two door challenges, at least until the 20's arrived.