Should I keep this Warrior?

Hi guys. I am desperately waiting for the survivor event some weekend in the (hopefully nearby) future, while I am sitting on 900 radios and L16 max survivors. I have maxed Council, Training Grounds, Radio Tent and Workshop, btw. Just out of fun I pulled one survivor last night and it was a 11/19 Epic Warrior, which sounded awesome to me. Thing is he does not have dodge or Retaliate... With that in mind, do you guys think I should level this guy or he is not a keeper?

Cheers

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    I will not keep him or basically any survivors without dodge or luck. Plus there are rumors that the survivor event is coming up this weekend, so I am afraid your warrior is most likely going down the XP retirement way :#
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Steeboon said:

I will not keep him or basically any survivors without dodge or luck. Plus there are rumors that the survivor event is coming up this weekend, so I am afraid your warrior is most likely going down the XP retirement way :#

hehehe well I was afraid of that. As for the rumor, at least as desire, it should have been available like at least 2 weekends ago, but I do hope you are right! Thanks for your input, mate. Cheers
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    If u got room for him in your slots & don't already have 3 warriors, then yes keep as u don't need to upgrade him but it's always a good thing to have 3 of each type so the use warrior team quest will pop up for you.
    Then if all your warriors aren't strong use those quests on the earlier challenges to get the bonus stars or save the quest till next challenge.
    Ie: if u only complete 2/3 of the bonus star quest, then trash the quest for a new 1, u have a good chance of getting another use all 3 type quest & then get all 3 of those so instead of 3 stars u have a chance at 5 stars :). Worth the gamble but doesn't always work in your favor lol

If u got room for him in your slots & don't already have 3 warriors, then yes keep as u don't need to upgrade him but it's always a good thing to have 3 of each type so the use warrior team quest will pop up for you.

Then if all your warriors aren't strong use those quests on the earlier challenges to get the bonus stars or save the quest till next challenge.

Ie: if u only complete 2/3 of the bonus star quest, then trash the quest for a new 1, u have a good chance of getting another use all 3 type quest & then get all 3 of those so instead of 3 stars u have a chance at 5 stars :). Worth the gamble but doesn't always work in your favor lol

Well I now have 2 L16 Warriors with decent gear. And when the survivor event comes, I will be spending my 900 radios. So for now I will keep him and not upgrade him. Then when I spend all my radios, I will see what I get in the warrior department. The only downside I see in keeping him at L11 regards the weapon/armor drops, which will come with a lower level, I guess.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    If he has gold luck he's worth it. otherwise I'd toss 'em.
    zoson said:

If he has gold luck he's worth it. otherwise I'd toss 'em.

I will check later, thanks!
    Well he does have gold luck, and silver strong and iron skin. I guess he is still better than my 2 L16 maxed warriors, right?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Remember, luck is additive on dodge and on crit. So gold luck is like getting 15% dodge, 15% crit. It also adds 15% to interrupt if you have interrupt, and another 15% to swift strike if you have that also. At level 19 that warrior will be very nice. But, we can't get to 19 yet.
    zoson said:

Remember, luck is additive on dodge and on crit. So gold luck is like getting 15% dodge, 15% crit. It also adds 15% to interrupt if you have interrupt, and another 15% to swift strike if you have that also. At level 19 that warrior will be very nice. But, we can't get to 19 yet.

Indeed. Well with the survivor event coming and with 16 free survivor slots and 900 radios to spend, i do hope i dont have to keep him, but for niw i will allow him to hang around, hehe
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Papacas I just pulled a lvl 19 leg warrior and he don't have retaliate either kinda disappointed he does have gold luck but I have a couple epic max 18 one has gold retaliate 75% damage and silver luck the other gold luck silver retaliate so I'm keeping the leg because it's lvl 19 but he's gonna stay a lvl 9 a long time prolly
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I don't upgrade any survivor who isn't epic or legendary. I also don't upgrade any survivor who doesn't have both dodge and luck. I'm very picky with my traits lol. If I were to upgrade any survivor with only one of those 2 traits it would have to be gold luck
    Speaking of Dodge and luck i just used this rifle after the gold lck upgrade on shut the gates she dodged a fatty twice lucky and dodged popped up twice lol it's been a while since I've had a weapon with gold luck I had forgotten how much it helps lol
    zoson
    I can't even imagine how a leg hunter with gold luck and Dodge with a rifle with gold luck and armour with gold Dodge would be. Great night wood they ever get bit lol
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    @Papacas post a picture for Daddy please of this warrior.

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @Papacas it won't hurt your weapon drops to hold onto him, it's based off the highest level survivor u have of that type so the rest don't matter, but like I said earlier you want at least 3 of each type at all times for the quest bonuses, u could always swap out & retire the worst ones later
    Thanks a lot for your inputs guys. I hope to get some good survivors during next weekend's event. I have 60 pulls (15 radios each), so something good ought to come out of that. Since I only have L16 max survivors, except one Leg Shooter that can go up to 17, getting upgrades will not be hard. I am even going to save Rare survivors that can go up to 19 and keep them if I get less than 3 Leg/Epic L18+ survivors for any given class.

@SmittY I play on iPad Air2 only, and I have no idea how to take a snapshot of the warrior and then how to post here, hehehe