Terminates' Collection of Videos and Past Events~

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PimpOfTheDead

I'm going to do the same...I've got like 1350 or so now...so by my basic math I can do about 23 calls and still have 1000...or maybe I'll do more...there's always lots more coming down the pipeline for us :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    PimpOfTheDeadTerminates
    SKEELO!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93Terminatesant
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @SlickRick

1350 radios? Awesome!!!

You do know, as intern, you have to turn all goods, siezed or already possessed, to me :) :)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    gabriel_lwhSlickRickOvidmikelTerminates
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Please no Kpop. Surely Gangham Style ranks with The Birdie Song and Macarena as 'the most puerile pop with the stupidest dance moves in history' award winners!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    BorutoOvidmikelTerminatesVintage_Bull
    @tammy

Very convenient that when you gave me this position you failed to mention I would have to turn over all possessions to you!!

And just to be blatantly clear...not only am I NOT being paid seeing as how I'm an intern but now I have to give you ALL my stuff???!!!!!

Count me in :)
    Terminatestammyant
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @SlickRick just PM her your Google info and password she can just take over your whole account lol
    SlickRickmasmith93tammygabriel_lwh
    @Ovidmikel

For some reason I have a feeling if I did that I would wake up naked in a field with large people all around with me with their pants pulled down and butt crack staring at me in the face...or maybe I'm just daydreaming at work :)
    masmith93tammygabriel_lwh
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Oh man, that visual is just priceless.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickOvidmikeltammygabriel_lwh
    Lmao @Terminates !!!! I have that same problem with ice creams and ice pops...for so many years I was just a happy little girl enjoying a treat....then I grew up...and noticed guys taking what they thought was a little secret pleasure in watching....sorta like the way they think they can stare at ....things....and it not be blatantly obvious....so now I have fun with what I call "extreme pop licking" ....it's pure entertainment for me when they are transfixed to the point of oblivian and then are visably shocked out of their lil daydream when I suddenly bite through the middle!!! :) :)

Xoxo
    Terminatesgabriel_lwhOneLessTitanFelecia
    @SlickRick Awww I'm not such a tyrant...you can keep all your stuff....ill just take your radios for safe keepng....

....and any legendary weapons you have cos they need to be looked after too....

Xoxo
    Oh and we are a sharing community...butt cracks for all...you can take your share in the privacy of my thread...or in an open field if your feeling a lil promiscuous
    @tammy

I still feel like I'm somehow getting the short end on this one...but I'm a good boy and like to obey so no more rebellious attitude from me oh heavenly queen!!

P.S. It doesn't apply fully but I feel a little bit like Dabney Coleman in 9 to 5...mainly with you and @masmith93...and since there were 3 of them maybe we can throw in @Terminates and her awkward banana eating fetish to round out the cast...and yes I know I have strange thoughts :)
    masmith93Ovidmikel
    @SlickRick I kinda got the feeling @tammy is the ring leader on the xrated material that feeling was pretty well confirmed by her sharing about her popsicle eating lmao
    SlickRickTerminatestammy
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @SlickRick So you want us to come down there, tie you up and take over your company?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickTerminatesgabriel_lwhtammy
    @SlickRick yes I get another feeling @masmith93 and @tammy are take charge kinda gals and get their way NO MATTER WHAT LOL
    SlickRickmasmith93Terminatestammy
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @Ovidmikel Yes, Tammy is the ring leader!! I am always the sweet and innocent one ;)~

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    SlickRicktammy
    @Terminates I've gathered that BUT one thing I've learned if nothing else in my 46 yrs on this earth is you can kinda know what's coming g from a ring leader it's the "SWEET INNOCENT " ones you better watch out for lol
    tammyOndredMizTy
    Lmao @SlickRick you think you can handle three of us?

ROFLMAO

I'm literally dying here...what a trio to pick for your strange thoughts (winky face...have to say it..mine won't work)

@Ovidmikel come on...it's funny :)

And yeah I'm known for throwing tantrums...I have them down to an art

@masmith93 you bring the rope, I'll bring the gag :)

Haha @Terminates your fooling no one (winky face again)

Xoxo
    SlickRick
    Oh oh!!!! Everyone zoom in on @Terminates necklace!!! :)

I made it :) :)

Xoxo
    OvidmikelJapes87
    edited May 2016
    @tammy omg y'all are actually friends in real-life God have mercy LMAO and yeah it's very funny UNTIL YALL REALLY SHOW YP LMMFAO
    Lol @Ovidmikel we are friends through our amazing guild family...so many people I've come to adore....

That's how good the conquer family is :)

Xoxo
    Ovidmikel
    @tammy I gotcha so y'all actually don't live in the same neighbor hood @Slickrick you may have a chance lmao
    SlickRick
    @tammy

I don't know I've never "tried" more than 2 at a time :)

But my friends and employees say I'm very industrious and the king of multi-tasking...and it never hurts (maybe I shouldn't have said that) to try new things!!
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @tammy Thank you for the awesome necklace!!! I always wear it to work when I'm wearing something more....controversial. lol

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    Lmao @SlickRick with four involved I think I'd either get tangled or lost!!!

Xoxo
    SlickRick