Terminates' Collection of Videos and Past Events~

Comments

• TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    edited June 2016
    FYI, at the end of this cycle, outposts rewards will be DOUBLED.

For example, cycle ended...you ended on Gold Tier 2 and the reward is 2000 TG. You will be rewarded 4000 TG instead!

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    S100200
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Terminates

Good looking out as always! Keep rocking it you bad-ass!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2016
    @Terminates hey gal awsome videos have you made any for beating the hi lvl Subarus challenge edit found your link and subscribed
    @Ovidmikel I made one for Dumpsters at level 30...you should find it in my channel, hun ;)

I will make more on the other two I am trying to repeat...but I need this event to kick in first lol

JulialiciousOvidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2016
    @terminates thanks doll as bad as I hate it I'm upgrading a scout and a scout knife with interupt and a warrior weapon with interupt I tried doing it with a shooter and hunter with interupt they shot the wrong walkers and I got eat lol did make it to lvl 22 so far maybe il get them upgraded in time. Thanx
    Terminates
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    Thank you @Terminates ,like always, it helps us a lot! o:) <3
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

Terminates
  • SWWWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    Almost forgot to holla at my girl @Terminates for her per usual bad ass weekly video...I especially liked how you kind of lulled us in this one and then dropped the beat at the end :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick How are you, sweet stuff? ;)

SlickRick
    @Terminates

Hanging out...reading redundant stuff on the forum...joined a new guild...crushing stars...watching your freaking awesome videos...basically a good week :)

How about you?

P.S. Next time you're in game tell Anthony Mac his buddy SlickRick said hey and I hope he's doing good!!
    I've been doing well! I will tell Anthony :)

@SlickRick Crush them stars, baby!

SlickRick
    edited June 2016

Have fun this weekend, guys! <3

OneLessTitanShut_UptammyJulialicious
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Cheers for the vid announcing the event. None of us like hunters that aren't our own.

That said, I don't care for their scouts, bruisers, warriors, or shooters either. But who among us does?

Enjoy!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,151
    Any word on whether there will be cheaper unlocks w/ gold, like last time? Thanks for sharing!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    @JayZ Not sure :/

That might be a different type of event.

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,151
    @Terminates Gotcha, thanks. I remember when they had increased chances of gold/silver reward crates a few months ago, it came with 15 gold unlocks for additional crates, which was awesome! Here's to hoping they do that again this weekend.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    @JayZ Got your wish, babe!!! 15 gold to open extra chests ;)

Walkerslayer82
    edited June 2016

Happy 4th of July Weekend for USA peeps ;)

Governator
  • @Terminates is that every fourth call is a hunter or just more hunters because of the fourth?
    Mike Tyson
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @bgbelden there will be an extra call this weekend for the prize of 15 radios which will have a high chance of finding a hunter.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Who wants hunters ? I want legendaries :)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • @painclasher thank you much kind sir.
    Mike Tyson
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @Terminates Cheers for being the first with the news.

Wish I hadn't used those 200 radios today to test out the calls after the update, but I had a few to spare so all good.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    manicorn
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Yayyyy!!!! :)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Terminates

I love going to raves in your videos @Terminates :) Keep it up you bad-ass of all bad-asses!!

If only I was 19 again with a bag of shrooms instead of 38 with a colostomy bag ;)

P.S. Level 27 of the BBQ was fun...but takes WAY too long!!