Level 20 gear gone from the game?

2»

Comments

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    As of right now (from a limited test sample) it's seems as if the only TG crates affected by this change are legendary and epic crates for player camp level 52+

Now , instead of legendary crates being a chance of level 19-20 legendary gear , they will only be level 19 gear after the camp 52 tier. Similar with Epic Crates , now they will be only level 19 epic gear and chance of level 18-19 legendary gear. The next tier should be level 55 as it goes In 3s , but that won't change anything til level 20 and 21 gear is added
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Updated Trade good crate information guide to reflect level 20 gear being taken from the game and also to reflect camp level 55 being added.

Your handy guide to Trade Good Crates - nextgames
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11191/your-handy-guide-to-trade-good-crates/p1
    Boruto
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

I don't understand the issue of taking something away because a few complained. My (formerly) badass Hunter loved her new rifle. Now? She's having issues with lvl 12/13 tanks and armored walkers. For that matter, so is my Legendary Lvl 17 Warrior. He needed help to bring down a lvl 13 tank. Unreal.

Wow there is no end to the super ugly scary survivors!
    Back from 2016 :p