With The New Traits, Different Colors Gone

PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
When selecting survivors on missions before the update, it was easy to tell what traits a survivor had, bronze, silver, gold when swapping them out. Now they are all flat gray with no easy indication of the level of the trait. (1-5), so it takes a bit more to figure out who to bring. You can guesstimate from left to right on descending traits from 5 down, and it is not horrific to press to see details, but it adds more moves that become redundant.

Of course when all traits are at level 5 for all survivors it will become moot, but that is a way off for me :)

Can even use ROYGB(IV). Blue is one, Green is Two, Yellow is 3, Orange is 4 and Red is 5, or reverse it. I did get accustomed to the bronze, silver, gold and maybe some lesser metals can be used. ;) But platinum and silver may be too close :)
Squad

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I don't like ROYGB but you are totally right about the lack of colors!

I would like to see the same colors they use for survivor rarity or a single color with progressing shades.
    Back from 2016 :p
    Perdtin
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

I don't like ROYGB but you are totally right about the lack of colors!

I would like to see the same colors they use for survivor rarity or a single color with progressing shades.

Survivor rarity color works for me. ROYGB is sort of my generic go to concept, the rarity color works better.