Side missions

What happened to the side missions in each episode? I needed those missions because I need higher grade survivors to do the main missions.

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    You're only able to do the side missions in your actual episode and the episode before. Lower episodes are no longer available.
  • Knightmare65Knightmare65 Member Posts: 102
    Those ate the side missions that I was working on, now they are gone. Cannot do the episode missions because my survivors are not at that level yet.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Those Exploration missions are supposed to match with your highest level survivor. Even if you have only one survivor at that level you should still be able to finish them without injury or very little injury.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    If you have episode 14 unlocked you can play side (explorer missions) in episode 13 and 14. They're the same either way.

Sounds like you were playing side missions on episode 12 (when 13 was Max)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    Can you still play the side missions in episode 14 even though you've completed episode 14? I never got adventurous enough to try in fear i might end up with nothing to do...
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Rorshack Yes, you can. I've completed Episode 14 on normal mode and I am still able to play exploration missions from both Episode 13 and 14.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    Awesome thanks