2x Supplies option

NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
Is it just me or is NG missing a chance to improve their profitability by adding a 2x Supply option for $2.99 to go with the existing 2x XP doubler? After the 1.10 update, even the players tgst were sitting on 8.9m supplies are in need of more to get the rest of their camp leveled up after thir council, training grounds and workshop. Just my $2.99 worth...
DLichFester17Avalon8deb1hdepretStaceyElizabethInspTurbinesManimalPR0DJ

Comments

• Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 683
    edited July 2016
    I wish I could "Like" this post xInfinity! I have a lot of upgrades I need to do, and this would be a tremendous help.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @NCDawgFan...

Your question of " is NextGames missing.............. "

The answer is " yes "...

The reason why, is inexplicable...

But... for them to offer " it ", would require them to do, less of their scheduled, convoluted offerings...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

InspTurbines
  • MalisiaMalisia Member Posts: 52
    It would be very nice if you had a double tomatoes event or hell I'd even buy em for the price of Double XP's
  • StaceyElizabethStaceyElizabeth Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2016
    I personally think NG isn't giving us the option to buy double tomatoes because there are so many players that are completely maxed out before the next update comes. Or maybe they are saving it for later. Seeing as I'm a level 47 it would be beneficial to me if they gave the option. I don't like buying double xp because I end up using gold to finish upgrading when I cap out.
    Part of the worldwide Eh Family, and proud of it!
    InspTurbines
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 683
    Dear NG, please make this an option. There are a lot of players who haven't maxed their camps yet. And think of the possibilities: 1.99 fuel, 2.99 Double XP, 2.99 Double Supplies, 3.99 Fuel/XP combo, 3.99 Fuel/Supplies combo, 4.99 Fuel/XP/Supplies combo....
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    NCDawgFan said:

Is it just me or is NG missing a chance to improve their profitability by adding a 2x Supply option for $2.99 to go with the existing 2x XP doubler? After the 1.10 update, even the players tgst were sitting on 8.9m supplies are in need of more to get the rest of their camp leveled up after thir council, training grounds and workshop. Just my $2.99 worth...

Really, the players that are maxed want to spend money to quickly upgrade their camp, only to max out their supplies again for the next 2-3 months?

This would be great for players that aren't maxed yet.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited July 2016
    i remember when game started they had the sweet bundles that offered full supplies..1 slot...weapon..gold... they need to offer those bundles again

edit
    i also think they did have some kind of event that the tomato plots produced double.. but u had to collect twicd as often as the max storage stayed the same