Gas loot when gasboosting

Is it just me or should the gas from chests be replaced with something else when activating/buying the gasboost

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    Definitely. Nothing worse than running on gas you paid for then getting more gas (that you cannot keep) from the silver or gold crates. These crates are already scarce. Additionally, I keep burning the free videos and cinema videos to get more gas (while on the booster). I've decided to stop buying gas boosters until gas is taken out of the loot drops while I'm paying for the gas anyway.
    Back from 2016 :p
    Invader
    edited July 2016
    I don't think they would do this as it increases the value of the booster too much for the price. I could bank 150+ gas in 24 hours - that's how much drops during the booster lol!
    mcbkhicks
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202

I don't think they would do this as it increases the value of the booster too much for the price. I could bank 150+ gas in 24 hours - that's how much drops during the booster lol!

I would still prefer this. NG could raise the price for unlimited gas and in return you keep the gas you get from rewards.
    MizTy
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @theRealBender I just came off a gas booster and counted my lost gas crates, it was about 15.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Wow I had 15 lost in 3 missions and a cinema video.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I gotta say, gas boosting is so good that I just don't even care.
    gabriel_lwh
    edited July 2016
    I care about hundreds of crates of rewards going down the toilet - crates that I should get to keep. If i can't keep the gas then it could be XP, supplies, equipment, RADIOS etc

Since my earlier post I counted even more gas dropped within 60 minutes. Without playing my hardest during a booster I can easily lose over 200 crates because they're gas. I can only imagine how many are lost by players doing 75 missions/hr
    masmith93
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    When gasboosting,
    gas drop replaced with other items
    Or
    Gas drop added onto the gas stack

Either way, I guess it's a small tweak for NG but it will definitely encourage gas boosting sale!