Bronze, Silver, Gold Traits on Gear

Have the gear trait levels changed in some way? I have pulled epic gear with bronze traits, gear with silver traits in the middle slot and bronze traits in the 3rd slot, and just straight up random combinations of trait levels.

Attaching ss of epic gear (obtained as guild gift...one of my guild mates paid 400 gold to send me armor 4 levels below my survivors...thanks for that NG, and it has bronze trait...)
JackBauer

Comments

• BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    Well look at that!! They nerfed Epic gear by putting a bronze trait on it! What about Legendary? Does it have 2 silvers instead of 2 gold?

Not to mention being 4 levels below your survivors ....
    Back from 2016 :p
    @theRealBender it is inconsistent, my guildies have posted screenshots of freshly pulled epic gear with two silvers and a gold trait and a few like this one with a bronze trait. Not sure if it is a glitch at this point. Not ready to say they purposely nerfed anything til they say the did.

@Teeceezy @OldGoth
    Verbaub
    Here is a rare with the bronze trait at the bottom and silver in the middle.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Hmm, now it looks kinda weird. I prefer them to be in order of their rank, and not have a silver in the middle.

I guess if the Epics having either bronze or silver for the third trait is intended then so be it, but I'm not used to it. I just hope they haven't done this with the Legendary stuff. It's already hard enough to pull them at the level that you want them at.
    Back from 2016 :p
    ggbats
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    Just equip it and then unequip it. That should fix it right?

:lol:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    theRealBender
    Lol well that worked to fix AOE, lemme try, ...nope
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    It's a graphic error I think
    Seriously the programming on this game is sloppy
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    Or is this a sign of the new gear trait system?
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

ggbats
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    I can one up you i have a legendary with a bronze trait.... F***in ridiculous.

ggbats
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    edited July 2016
    @Rorshack that is silver. It's just shows as a bronze trait for some reason. Bronze Stun Resistance is 25% not 50%.

Edit: Here's a picture of bronze stun resistance trait
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

LadyAquila
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    edited July 2016
    I got a golen hunter armour yesterday too and it looks the same. I didn't even notice that one trait looks bronze, I probably was too happy that I actually found something decent for a change. Can't say if that unlocked trait is bronze or silver, it is a 20% chance of receiving only body shots.

BarcodeJ
    @CanadianMike That is also silver. Bronze has 10% change of receiving bodyshot. Here's a picture of bronze bulletproof
    Join Retribution HERE

BarcodeJ
    @OldGoth Silenced silver trait seems also appear as bronze. Here picture of both bronze and silver silenced trait.

Join Retribution HERE

BarcodeJ
  • CarloCarlo Staff Posts: 18
    The silver trait icon seems to be missing for some traits. The issue only seems to affect the color of the weapon trait, the efficiency is still the same as what is displayed in the tooltip.

Affected weapon traits:
    Threat reduction
    Silenced
    Affected armor traits:
    Stun resistance
    Bullet proof

Thanks for the thread.
    MystiqueMrSorrow