Survivor upgrade cost

Maybe im not clicking the screen hard enough but I can't seem to find out how much a survivor costs to upgrade while there is a survivor being trained in the training grounds.

It used to show you on the bottom right hand corner and if I recall even give you the option to spend gold to rush the current survivor being trained.

Now the "train" button on the bottom left corner of the survivor isn't clickable. Am I not pressing it hard enough?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
theRealBender

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I do like that you can FINALLY see what upgrading a survivor will do, but seems some things were forgotten about.

They need to add the same upgrading info to equipment screens.
    Back from 2016 :p
    OvidmikelDLich
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    It's not a bug or something but just the design. When training a survivor or upgrading equipment, I can't see training/upgrade cost of other survivors/items. I find it a handicap as well..
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    NG told us that training a survivor whether common or legendary would have the same cost. I don't think this has been implemented, as the cost is differnt
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    [Deleted User]DLich
  • @zeeblack I thought that's what I read, but I haven't seen it in action yet.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Is Shadowkeeper a secret mod or owner of NG? Lol
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Japes87 He's a new mod and employee of NG.
    Japes87
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Why does it cost 817k for a epic upgrade to 19 and 670k for a legendary?????
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @Sipher07 I'm guessing u used a trait point in your epic prior to upgrading? Possibly trying to make them legendary. I had same issue with my epic Hunter after playing with traits
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    There's a bug that's now beneficial to you that causes survivors upgraded past their previous (1.9) level cap to remain at that XP requirement level, instead of the requirement rising for the next level. It's going to be fixed eventually, so enjoy it as long as it lasts.
    MizTycapibara
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @OldGoth...

Don't fix it...

The best advice I have ever given anyone... ( including Presidents of Nations... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93GreenBalloonggbats
    You should just leave it be because we don't get new traits in the upgrades now. Therefore value of upgrades is less than before so should the cost
    [Deleted User]DLichMrSorrowGreenBalloonLightfeet
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Raising the cost of a (now partial) upgrade negates any increase in mission xp. So was it all just for the coming bundles of trait tokens?
    Lightfeet
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    We're not raising any costs. Until we fix it, some XP cost increases have stopped happening like they should, which is the same as before. Quite the contrary, you're getting a lot more XP for your efforts now. In terms of time invested to progress, things have gotten substantially cheaper/quicker.
    DoTakmongo911TheLostOnes
    Cycle thru 20 of the old missions most complex maps as exploratory missions. People want longer more intricate missions for the exploratory. For the challenges the shorter missions are preferred. But if u have time to play exploratory, people want to play the more intricate missions a
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Are the survivor training costs still lower than they're supposed to be?