Tip: If you're farming, disable blood and gore.

Zombie ragdolls seem to disappear after a certain number, but all the gore sticks around.
It really helps the game run smoothly after you've killed a lot of zombies during those 20+ minute XP farming sessions.
Headhunterjureforjustice

Comments

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Nice tip! What I've done is close and reboot the app to clear up the built up lag. Every time all the built up bodies and gore are cleared away after the reboot. The abrupt clean up is always startling.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I haven't really noticed much of a lag, but nice tips none the less. I will definitely give it a go.

Thanks ya'll.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    @zoson You DA MAN!
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    Great tip!!!
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Member Posts: 40
    +1
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    I turned the gore setting off some time ago because I was hoping it would disable the "close-up-killing-animation" (and speed things up due to that). At first I thought it did, but then no. :-(
    Your post seem to indicate that it is not a bug but never the intention. Anyone knows?

This was v1.4 and v1.5 on Android.
  • JenJen Member Posts: 74
    Bump
    <b class="Bold">Jenny (Ullr)
    Email/GroupMe: [email protected]</b>

<blockquote class="Quote"><b class="Bold"> elder/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS </b></blockquote>
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    This has nothing to do with the zoom animation. It's just the bloodsplatter.
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Thanks @zoson!
    Felecia
This discussion has been closed.