What's your Walker Kills to Legendary Survivor Ratio?

Walkers Killed: 70,036
Legendaries: 0
Missions: 1,650

-------------------

I am trying to gauge my luck or lack thereof. I have never gotten a legendary character at any point or level. I have spent over 300+ radios (15 Pulls, events, etc.), upgraded the tower (LVL 8), the Council (LVL 17).

I wouldn't consider myself a heavy gamer, but I play consistently and I have also spent a fair bit of money playing the game. That has slowed with my frustration with getting good characters, especially with the update that brought us outposts. I routinely see legendary, fully leveled squads wiping me out. So much so, I don't play that part of the game at all. That sucks for me! It's expensive to level up characters, how can there be so many players with multiple, leveled up legendaries?

I have 5 Epic survivors. I retired 2 for points. 3 others were killed on deadly missions. 3 rare survivors. 2 uncommon and 1 common.
arrowsparrow

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    My data below :smile:

Walkers Killed: 250,236
    Legendary Survivors: 11/18
    Missions: 6,560

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    AYHJA
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited July 2016
    @AYHJA

I wish you have better luck finding more legendary survivors in near future.

AYHJA[Deleted User]
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    Walkers Killed: 132757

Legendaries: 9

Missions: 4719

Deadly Missions: 1437
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

AYHJA
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I am getting a much higher ratio of legendary survivors from 15 radio pulls since the 1.10 upgrade. I have instantly retired them all for their 256 tokens to help level up the legendary and epic survivors I have already. Good luck on your future calls.
    AYHJA
  • IpshaiIpshai Member Posts: 38
    All prior 1.10
    8 legendary left, 1 retired, 100k walkers killed
    Got almost all of them with 15 calls during legendary weekend.
    Hold on to your phones and wait.
    AYHJA
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    NCDawgFan said:

I am getting a much higher ratio of legendary survivors from 15 radio pulls since the 1.10 upgrade. I have instantly retired them all for their 256 tokens to help level up the legendary and epic survivors I have already. Good luck on your future calls.

I've gotten 3 since the update, all Bruisers I retired for tokens. On the plus side, my Level 17 Legendary bruiser's traits are completely maxed. :)
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

AYHJA
  • AYHJAAYHJA Member Posts: 59
    Thank you all for your replies. The comparison I used was simply to get an idea on how much I play the game vs others who don't have the same issue. I don't know an exact way to count radios spent.

And buying radios with real money is quite expensive, so I figured that most people get them from playing the game killing walkers and doing missions.

Seems as if I just don't play as much, relatively speaking. You guys are regular Walker killing machines.
    SpacemanSpiffInspTurbines
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @AYHJA...

The best advice I can give a game player is...

Try... TRY... To not spend, real money, on the game...

You will spend some, that is understandable... ( the game is a joy... ) but, try to find your way, to not spend much...

You will be happier... ( and you won't wake up in the middle of the night, and say to yourself , " damm, I'm such a schmuck "... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

BadLuckChuck[Deleted User]ggbatsAYHJA
  • sunshine84sunshine84 Member Posts: 4
    excuse my newbie question,but were do you see those statistic ?
    i clicked ingame all my buildings,looked in settings and did not find such info :(
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @sunshine84

You can click the envelope icon in the upper right of your screen and then click Profile tab.
    Your stat info is there.
    AYHJA
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 107
    3160 missions
    122,250 walkers killed
    3 legends - 1 assault 2 warrior
    AYHJA
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    2563 missions
    2 legendaries
    AYHJA
  • Just received my fifth legendary a couple hours ago (bruiser)

3,223 Missions
    86,930 walker kills (no farming)
    2,051 Raiders killed
    7,800+ Challenge Stars
    AYHJA
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    Missions completed: 1538
    Legendaries: 1 (scout)
    Deadlies completed: 445 (R.I.P. Deadly missions. I miss you)
    Walkers killed: 40,098
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

AYHJA
  • meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    I have 6 Legendaries: 2 warriors, hunter, assault, bruiser, scout.

Then I keep 1 epic of every class and trade the rest for tokens/xp. Still waiting on a legendary shooter though.

I found 2 of my legendaries (bruiser and warrior) and lots of epics immediately after the 1.10 upgrade. The rest were found very gradually, mostly through weekend events. All 15 radio calls.

Missions: 1,431
    Walkers: 35,824
    Spent maybe $50 since day 1.
    AYHJA
    While I was enjoying playing the game, I didn't mind buying a few things. But after I spent all that time and in game resources gearing up for the second to last legendary event and didn't get a single legendary character after spending over 250+ radios x 15 a piece, I haven't bought anything.

@meanbird

Wow. I'm happy for you, but damn that makes me super sad. We have similar stats, save you have SIX legendary characters!!! HFS!!!

I'm so far behind, I can't really see a reason to keep playing. By the time I get one, it seems like everyone will have one of each class at least.

I have the worst luck yet. Even @MrSorrow has one, with 100 less missions.
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    @AYHJA If I could give it to you, I would :smile: It's a Scout and I don't use it much anyways. I got it back in May, during increased chance for epic and legendary event. After that, no such luck :neutral:
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

• meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    @AYHJA

I guess I have been more fortunate than I realized.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I have always burned through my radios as early as possible once an event starts, and did the same again as soon as the new format took place.

Hope your luck turns around.
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    I've always been fortunate in the legendary stakes, currently sporting 8/15, 1 Assault, Scout & Bruiser, 2 Hunter and 3 Shooter, all level 17 except the scout (15).

Everyone else epic, even retired a leg Shooter for tokens.

Just need a warrior to complete the set, 190 more tokens to max out her traits, do I then have pay tokens to upgrade to legendary or is it auto?

Anyway here are my stats...

Missions completed - 3505
    Deadly missions - 242
    Walkers killed - 183487
    Raiders killed - 2666
    Challenge stars 7023

Join us at Jellybeanz - 1 spot open top 25 UK guild looking to be top 10
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
  • @BigRich yes you'll then have to pay with tokens to "promote" to legendary
    BigRich
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    There is a major flaw in the token economy if a base level 8 legendary you call with radios gets you 256 tokens to instantly retire, and a fully upgraded level 19 legendary gets you the same 256 tokens. This is just wrong.
    [Deleted User]
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Missions completed 1,738
    Walkers killed 63,207
    Legendary 1 bruiser till last week I finally pulled a shooter haven't fully upgraded it yet. Mostly eptics.
    Money put into the game about $8.00
  • abel001abel001 Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2016
    I'm in the same boat as you AYHJA. I have never gotten a legendary as well! Though I have played much less than you.

Walkers Killed: 6430
    Legendaries: 0
    Missions: 270
    6 epics, 4 rares, 3 uncommon

Still waiting for my first!
    AYHJA
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Walkers Killed: 839,635
    Missions: 5,217
    Deadly Missions: 2,793
    Legendaries: 13/25
    AYHJA
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    Walkers Killed: 87,787
    Missions: 2,060
    Deadly Missions: 246
    Legendaries: 5/19
    AYHJA
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    walkers killed: 247,982
    raiders killed: 4,558
    missions: 7,817
    deadly missions: 846
    legendaries: 12/22
    AYHJA
    I'm working on some reverse math. I expected to find others in the same boat as me, but it appears I'm some sort of dark unicorn. It should be extremely improbable for me to have played this much and not have gotten at least ONE legendary character.

Again, my logic is that through playing the game, you acquire enough radios to have at least 10 good cracks at it using 15 radio pulls with all applicable upgrades. I have done 20+ such pulls at least, and only have 3 or 4 epic survivors to show for it.

@abel001 If you get a legendary, please let me know.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @AYHJA do you log on to kill the gate walkers every half/whole hour during the day?

About 2-3% of them have radios so if you kill 150 gate walkers per day that should almost equal what you get from missions. And help you on to get those legendaries.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    @TheLostOnes

That's a pretty good tip. I log on as much as I can, or well I used to. After the last event where I burned through 250+ radios and got nothing, I've lost some steam. I feel like I get enough of radios, just no luck using them.