Game crashed during Episode 14 Mission 6 and now all my team is in hospital

tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
The Android version of this game just totally crashed during mission 6 in episode 14 (hard mode). I'm playing with Samsung SM-P605 with 16 GB memory and running Android version 4.4.2. After I restarted game, I was first announced that "walker is stopping my entrance". Second try I was able to get in but the game could not recover from the crash so it started up in the camp itself and all my team was found in hospital as if all of them had died during the mission. Maybe you had some server issue? Anyways this was the first time in months that the game actually crashed somewhere else than watching those "free" videos which are crashing the game almost daily...

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    And by "recover" I mean restoring the previous state of progress i.e. getting back to the previous episode or match and continuing from where you were before the crash..
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I just had a guild mate describe this same thing, same mission, same results.
    z3r0d4z3
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21
    Just had this happen to me. WTF?
    z3r0d4z3
  • SketchyzombieSketchyzombie Member Posts: 2
    I kill the first 2 guys then kill the 2 in opposite corners then it resets to the main screen with my guys injured?
    z3r0d4z3
  • ld876ld876 Member Posts: 1
    Same issue on iOS this morning. Halfway through (after killing 4 of the dudes) it crashed and reloaded in the camp with everyone in the hospital. Thinking I did something myself, I paid to heal team and reloaded gas so I could play the mission again. Same result. Super frustrating since I wasted those resources - that's literally lost $$.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Something similar just happened to me as well except when the game reloaded I was still in the mission but my team members had lost a ton of health. I'm pissed because I would have cleared that mission has the game not crashed :(
  • MjpMjp Member Posts: 11
    SAME DAMN THING HERE!!! Exactly the same... I kill two survivors, then it trys to reload, but brings me back to camp with ALL MY KILLERS in the hospital!!
    @Mjp @ld876 @Sketchyzombie @Orion @DoTak @tallinie

For some strange reason, my in-game support area will not let me type or tab past the email address fill-in option atm. If anyone else that has experienced this crash issue also finds that they are suffering from this additional issue as well then I would advise contacting support here regarding this matter.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Thanks @DarkFae , I'll pass this info along to my guild mate
    @DoTak

Happy to help :)
  • z3r0d4z3z3r0d4z3 Member Posts: 80
    Same thing just happened to me today july 10. Does it happen every time for everyone elseor can you actually beat the mission eventually?
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    Uncle Sam's misguided children
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

zbot
  • SketchyzombieSketchyzombie Member Posts: 2
    z3r0d4z3 said:

Same thing just happened to me today july 10. Does it happen every time for everyone elseor can you actually beat the mission eventually?

Been happening for 2 weeks for me. They send me a bullshit email saying check my storage and cache. But it happens on tablet and phone. I gave up trying it won't let you advance. Losing money I ln the hospital healing killers.
  • RasRas Member Posts: 53
    ah, glad to see that almost a month later they still haven't fixed this bug
    ryanfehr9
  • ryanfehr9ryanfehr9 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2016
    I'm still having this issue, haven't been able to complete the game for months. I don't get kicked, just freezes after walkers arrive.
  • ryanfehr9ryanfehr9 Member Posts: 3
    Tried mission without hero, specifically Daryl, worked.