If I leave the game...

Autocenter will be the culprit.

Ow, I really hate hate it.
I really hate it...
I really hate it with all my heart.
I hate it at the breakfast.
I hate it in the shower.
I hate it at work.
I remember to hate it while I ride my motorcycle.

Today, I was in a phone call with my mom, and I was hating autocenter.

I really hate it very much!

Sorry by the outburst...
>:)

[Deleted User]keparks71

Comments

• @Lambari they took it off if you play in FF. But I don't play in FF, so I too hate it when I sleep, I hate it when I pee, I hate it when I'm playing, I hate it when I'm not.
    Lambari
  • LambariLambari Member Posts: 104
    @bgbelden
    It is still annoying in FF!
    It is still working in FF.
    They not took it off in FF as promised.

I still hate it in FF.

:P :D

tembel
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    We all dislike it, but being a drama queen won't get it removed! ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • LambariLambari Member Posts: 104
    Sorry @Neil_J !

It was a weak moment...

:smile:

• tembeltembel Member Posts: 132

lol. just beeing funny, not judgemental. i hate it too

Play to Slay. Slay to live yet one more day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    [Deleted User]ggbatsPR0DJLambari
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    If NG so loves auto-center, keep it as part of a tutorial for new players. Supposedly, new players are the reason they keep it. I don't see how that makes sense because it kicks in after you've made your move or just yanks your screen to the survivor with AP left. We KNOW where our survivors are, we put them there. I don't want the game played for me, but hey, that's just me.
    PR0DJkeparks71
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    It really messed me up when i was a new player too. Hated it since day one.
    Back from 2016 :p
    GreenBalloonPR0DJJaden
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    @zoson Basically, you're saying you have copy/pasted the autocenter code all over the place and now you haven't found them all?
    Great skills, dude!
    Lightfeet
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216

@zoson Basically, you're saying you have copy/pasted the autocenter code all over the place and now you haven't found them all?

Great skills, dude!

What are you going on about? This literally doesn't make any sense at all.
    [Deleted User]PR0DJ
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    TBH, if you are going to quit over autocentre, then there is no point in you playing the game. You obviously aren't enjoying it enough to let something like that affect you so much. When it is fixed, you will just move on to the next thing to complain about.
    PR0DJ
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    "blynknz", and you know what he will do next... Huh...

I'm impressed...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Jenng
  • @mongo911 I see you've escaped the ban police, nice.
    JenngTheLostOnes
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @bgbelden... There are rarely any executions, on a Sunday...

But...

I expect to be " swinging in the wind " , just after dawn breaks...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

ggbats[Deleted User]Jenng
  • @mongo911 good luck and hopefully I'll still be here myself
    Jenng
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    I have seen a lot of posts on autocenter. I play in X2 mode but have no idea what autocenter is and if I am even noticing it.
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    What exactly is it? I have tried both normal and FF mode and I didn't notice any difference?
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411
    Yay! A Mongo comment! I forgot what is being discussed cause I'm so happy! :smiley:
    mongo911
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    @zoson It's simple:
    if there was only one function/method that did autocentering modifying it would change behaviour of all calls to it and it would be fixed everywhere - having "exotic cases" where a-c still does it's job suggest it's either a huge spaghetti code with lots of lines and bad logic or there are multiple functions that do the same thing and refactoring failed to fix them all.
    In both cases - it's a bad design and you should feel bad.
    zoson
  • tembeltembel Member Posts: 132
    @Scorpio_CRO you know his name tag says @zoson content creator but he is not that kind of creator, he got that badge bacause he is sharing videos about TWD:NML in forums video section.

actually it is funny that you tought him that way :) he is just a player like all of us and u cant blame him for that.

Play to Slay. Slay to live yet one more day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    CrowTRobotzoson
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

I have seen a lot of posts on autocenter. I play in X2 mode but have no idea what autocenter is and if I am even noticing it.

Let's say your survivors are a little spread out on the playing field. Survivors A and B are in one place and Survivor C is off to the right a bit. You move Survivor A. You start to move Survivor B. The game moves the playing field so Survivor C is in the center dragging Survivor B's path of travel along with it which may or may not be where you wanted him to go.

edited July 2016
    One case where I've found that auto center still triggers consistently is if you have a survivor on the very edge of your screen and you select them by tapping on them(not their player card). This is super annoying because you do actually get the selection, but then the screen moves. Since you've activated the survivor, the game treats it like you're dragging your finger when it centers on the survivor. This frequently causes unintended movement. @OldGoth
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    People tap on the player cards?
    [Deleted User]
    Dale said:

People tap on the player cards?

It's useful if you actually have a survivor *completely off screen* you don't need to move the screen around to select them. Happens very rarely because most of the maps are small enough that you can't end up with someone off screen.
    BadLuckChuck
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    It seems like they are getting rid of autocentre by making all the maps fit on to 1 screen.
    I did like "some" of the longer maps.
    Lambari
  • walker_say_whatwalker_say_what Member Posts: 150
    Oh man it's messed me up soooooooo many times! I think I'm moving forward, next thing I know I have been sent backwards like a sling shot gone wrong! Always into a pile of walkers that I was running away from. Sucks
    Lambari