Could someone explain the concept of charge points, especially how they can help improve a weapon?

2»

Comments

• Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Here u go
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

PR0DJ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @Conan1976

Nice survivor and set-up. Would be close to perfect if he had bullet dodge imo.

@PR0DJ

I don't know what to make of this:

I think if it was base level 19/20, legendary and had gold luck instead of deadly and the other 2 traits were silver it would be the perfect hunter knife and it would make using scouts (with lots of dodge) viable again. What do you think?
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    DarkFae said:

@Conan1976

Nice survivor and set-up. Would be close to perfect if he had bullet dodge imo.

I think if it was base level 19/20, legendary and had gold luck instead of deadly and the other 2 traits were silver it would be the perfect hunter knife and it would make using scouts (with lots of dodge) viable again. What do you think?

Gold Swift Strike+Gold Luck + silver Charging IMO is good, since scout charge ability not so good as shooter's and bruiser's. But I still don't use scout and bruisers, so my bat is last to upgrade.

• BlackWidowBlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    @prodj, I am sorry but I dont know how to change the title of the thread, but if I could change the title, I would. I am also most grateful for your thoughtful and illuminating comments. The new traits are foreign territory to many players in my guild, so we are benefitting from your experiences.
    Also, my thanks go out to @masmith93 , @DarkFae , and @Conan1976 ! I know you don't have to share your knowledge, and I really appreciate your help.
    Conan1976[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @BlackWidow

NP. I feel like I did more learning than teaching but I'm glad something I said helped someone.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited July 2016

I can confirm that charge trait stacks with luck , I've been playing with this gun for a week now and it's hitting at about 55% extra charge (30 % charge on weapon , 10% luck on weapon and 15% luck on survivor) I. Love. This. Gun
    PR0DJBadLuckChuck
    Thanks @Japes87 ! I love your gear and your survivor. I am soooo jealous.
    PR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    @Japes87 [email protected] nice gun.
    (and traits on survivor)
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,395
    Thanks guys , I got the pistol from the shooter bundle , I waited super patiently until my supplies storage was maxed. I'm still doing testing on silencer and charge traits to make sure luck stacks , but hopefully @OldGoth will come on soon and save me some work lol
    @Japes87

nice one!!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Hi @Japes87 ! I would really appreciate it if you could share your intel on luck possibly stacking with silencer and charge. Players need as much intel as is possible to decide which traits to prioritize when upgrading.
2»